L'offre IT Product Modelling Senior Specialist a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
IT Product Modelling Senior Specialist posté par Groupe ENGIE
Description de l'offre
About US (GEM)
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE’s Business Units. As a global energy player in electricity, natural gas and energy services, we provide energy management solutions and services to our worldwide-based clients through an expertise built on more than 20 years managing the world’s largest and most diverse portfolios including power, gas, environmental and certificate products.
With 8 main spots and 1,400 employees, we cover the full energy mix, serving an 800-strong client base across the value chain
Global Energy Management has created an inclusive and flexible work environment where you will find dedicated and enthusiastic people passionate about the transition towards carbon-neutrality.
At GEM we encourage breakthrough results, team spirit, curiosity and innovation while preserving the right work/life balance for you.
At GEM, we value Collaboration & Care, Learning & Growth, Client Culture, Accountability & Trust, Leadership & Congruity.
If you share our values and want to take ACTion to energize a sustainable world, then we want to hear from you !
More info on [ Link removed ] ([ Link removed ] ) or [ Link removed ] ([ Link removed ] ).
Within the “Information System” Expertise Center, CTM Solutions (Contract and Transaction Management) is building and maintaining the suite of systems and tools that allow GEM to partake in its trading activities. Covering a wide range of activities (from Booking to Post Trade), and the full gamut of commodities (PPA, Power Asset, Gas Asset, Long Term Contract, Full Supply Contract, Biomass, LNG, OTC Exotic and Vanilla, Market Operations, etc…), CTM has been actively modernizing the IS landscape in recent years, through the replacement of its legacy trading platforms (“Meteor” and Sungard “Zynet”) by Orchestrade.
The IS Product Modelling Team is mainly acting in the Gemstone project and on the development of new products in Orchestrade (for activities already in Orchestrade and for the migration of activities from Meteor/Zynet to Orchestrade).
The IS Product Modelling Team is mainly acting in the Gemstone project on the development of new products in Orchestrade.
All team members are Business Analysts and their main activities and responsibilities are:
New migration stream from Meteor/Zynet to Orchestrade:
- Perform the first global analysis of the migration
- Define with business the MVP in terms of new products or enhancement of existing products in accordance with the deadline of the project and in synchronization with other impacted IS teams (Pricing, BO, Finance, Risk, Migration etc)
- Present the need to the vendor, define with him the best way to model the product in Orchestrade and test the developed solution.
- Participate to the UAT phase : onboarding of new users and final testing before migration.
For activities already migrated in Orchestrade:
- Second level support in case of production issue
- Work closely with the IS Business Opportunity team for the development of new products in Orchestrade, define the need with business, define the implementation solution with the vendor and test it.
- Strong knowledge on commodities and energy products.
- Strong knowledge on trades life cycle.
- Good communication skills across a range of channels and audiences to clearly explain ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to establish credibility, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Conceptual and practical thinking
- Taking initiatives
- Working together
- Ability to coordinate tasks
- Ability to understand and negotiate the needs and expectations of different stakeholders
- Self-Organised and capable of managing multiple parallel tasks
Education and professional background
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or in Finance.
- Over 5 years experiences as Business Analyst
- Previous Experience in Meteor, Orchestrade or in other energy commodities system.
- English as a working language
- French Mandatory
Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. Our purpose (“raison d’être”) is to act to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral world, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally-friendly solutions, reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. We rely on our key businesses (gas, renewable energy, services) to offer competitive solutions to our customers. With our 170,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
- Posting Date: Oct 28, 2021