Description de l'offre
Chez Sephora, « beauté » rime avec «créativité » : Toujours à l’affût des nouveautés, dénicheurs de tendances, nous débordons d'énergie et fourmillons d’idées pour proposer à nos clients une sélection Beauté exceptionnelle.
Chez Sephora, « apprendre » rime avec « fun » : Nous cultivons la curiosité, l’innovation, l’anticonformisme et la liberté d’expérimenter.
On est sérieux, sans se prendre au sérieux. Notre passion, notre sens du détail, notre attention aux autres et à ce qui nous entoure nourrissent notre vision non conventionnelle du monde. Une vision colorée, joyeuse, généreuse. C’est cette attitude audacieuse qui exprime notre différence.
L’ambition qui nous rassemble : Faire de Sephora l’enseigne Beauté la plus admirée au monde !
Filiale du groupe LVMH, Sephora c’est :
- 17 000 références
- 6 millions de visiteurs annuels dans notre flagship des Champs Elysées
- plus de 300 magasins en France et près de 2000 points de vente dans le monde
- 27 000 collaborateurs dont 4500 en France
Vous souhaitez nous rejoindre? Au programme : des formations, des challenges, des possibilités d’évolution constantes.
L’aventure commence maintenant : Venez sephoriser le monde avec nous !
Directly attached to Plan Governance Director, PMO manages Sephora's portfolio of IT projects throughout the project lifecycle.
He / she ensures the consistency of this portfolio with the IT strategy as defined. He / She ensures the implementation of relevant process in order to deliver a value driven Project Portfolio. He / She proposes and implements the key indicators of the health of the IT Project Portfolio and share them in the executive committees and IT and business governance. He / she proposes improvement actions for an optimized management of the project portfolio and the capacity planning of the resources.
Key missions of the role:
Strategy and Governance:
- Draws from an analytical version of the portfolio of projects (list of IT projects from all the business domains) a coherent vision and aligned with the IT strategy
- Facilitate and support business in the decision making process for project portfolio arbitration: arbitrage on value creation, valuation of benefits and optimization of risks and costs
- Guarantor the following strategic processes to the Sephora Executive Committee:
- Management of the portfolio of projects, and their follow-up on the criteria Quality, Costs, Deadlines and Risks
- Optimal use of allocated resources and manages the capacity planning
- Ensures the follow-up and communication of the actions carried out within the framework of the 4 Strategic Axes IT
Portfolio management and reporting:
- Defines project portfolio management reports and KPIs based on the needs of the different departments and deliver the CIO Dashboard
- Ensures the weekly and monthly reporting of the project portfolio and resource capacity planning to the various Business and IT Governance bodies
- Conducts quality follow-up and communication presentations (both form and content)
- Contributes to transversal bodies to identify risks, remediation plans for projects to be launched and in progress: leads decision-making on inter-project relations and proposes project priorities
- Identifies bottlenecks in IT resources and entities / regions, project start-up risks, cross-domain impacts
- Develops a consolidated vision of all projects by entity / region by period to identify risks on IT and business resources and proposes actions to limit them
Process definition and improvements:
- Defines / complements the portfolio management and capacity planning processes: maintains the documentation of these processes
- Offers actions to improve processes and tools. Implements and manages the project portfolio tool to allow an optimum use in keeping with the evolutions of the other internal tools managed on the same platform
- Regularly informs / trains internal and external IT teams (including international teams) about the processes and their evolutions as well as the use of the tool in place
- Ensures the consistency and quality of the data entered in the tool and organizes the necessary reminders to all the IT teams: relies on the IT Directors of the Department and the regions if necessary
- Ensures the 'mentoring' of project managers / functional and technical with a methodological contribution (project management methodology…), to help them reduce risks and bring fluidity to the organization
- Define with the IT and Business managers the indicators of success of the projects and ensure their measurement / realization at the end of the projects (Post Mortem process)
- Contributes to the highest quality of projects and user satisfaction
Main competencies required
Managerial and technical skills:
- Experience of complex international and matrix organizations.
- Knowledge of the Retail business environment: Customer/Client Focus
- Control of project management and monitoring (planning, resource management and budget), including cross-functional projects (multi-functional areas).
- Sharing of project objectives and overall strategic vision.
- Multi-domain technical-functional knowledge.
- Knowledge of the office tools including excel and ppt
- Fluent in French/English
Personal and interpersonal skills:
- Good interpersonal skills, ease of listening, oral, and written expression.
- Teamwork and ability to work transversally: ability to influence leadership.
- Perception of the political stakes of each actor.
- Constructive spirit in all circumstances.
- Synthesis and analytical reasoning
- Rigor and sense of method and organization.
- Natural negotiation skills internally and externally.