Description de l'offre
Edelway, an AKKA Technologies company, is a dynamic and leading IT Services Consultancy with over 200 Consultants active across Europe. To support our global client in Barcelona, we are now looking for experienced IT Infrastructure/Security Project Managers.
This is a long term opportunity and we will be particularly interested to hear from local candidates or keen to relocate on a permanent basis to Barcelona. English only is required. Any major EU language will be a plus.
We are looking for experienced Project managers with previous exposure to IT Security / IT Infrastructure projects.
You will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific IT Infrastructure / Security projects; The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Plan the project
• Define the scope, deliverables and schedule of the project in collaboration with senior management
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences and dependencies of the activities needed to successfully delivery the project
• Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to deliver the project
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Implement the project
• Execute the project according to the project plan
• Develop forms and records to document project activities
• Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
Control the project
• Write reports on the project for management and for stakeholders
• Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
• Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly)
• Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
• Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
• Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for senior management and Steering Committee
Evaluate the project
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
• Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
• University Degree in a related subject
• Knowledge of project management and tools
• Certification in PMP or Prince, Prince2
If this sounds like your next challenge and you would like to know more please send me your updated cv in English at Postuler maintenant >>
/ +34 930 and I will call you shortly.