Description de l'offre
IT Infrastructure Security Project Manager - Barcelona
This is a position based in Barcelona city. We are more than happy to hear from candidates who has strong desire to move to Barcelona on a permanent basis for this job offer
Edelway (an established professional services consultancy) has recently joined forces with the AKKA Technologies Group (12'000 employees, 1.2b EUR turnover) AKKA Life Sciences is a pan-European professional services consultancy with offices in Switzerland, Spain, Germany, France, Belgium and Italy providing IT/Engineering/Pharma resources to global Life Science clients.
To support our global end client in Barcelona, we are building an Infrastructure/Security team and are currently looking for an IT Project Manager with solid experience of working on Global infrastructure/security projects.
The Infrastructure Project manager will manage activities relating to planning, designing, building, and maintaining high quality IT solutions, products and processes.
• Assist in creation of documentation for products and services. Use best practices to improve products and services provided to business unit partners, and monitor adherence within Team/Group to standards as defined within the Management Model
• For projects: plan, design, and build high quality IT solutions in accordance with IT project management standards
• Maintain and enhance engagement with business and IT partners and other stakeholders
• Establish positive team environment by proactively assisting and training less experienced personnel
• Maintain technical knowledge and business acumen within own discipline or function
• Minimum 8 years’ project management experience
• Previous experience managing IT Projects on a global scale combined with strong knowledge of business practices and processes in project management and managing IT related projects
• Good understanding of IT Infrastructure, Networking and Security
• Experience driving projects and leading cross functional teams
• Hands on, can do attitude
• Strong problem solving and analysis capabilities
• Fluent English with excellent communications skills
• Ability to work with remote project teams
• Project Management certification highly desirable: PMP, Prince2 or equivalent
What is in it for you?
Competitive compensation package including basic salary, an attractive bonus structure and comprehensive benefits package.
Ability to work for a stable and growing company with an established relationship with global European multinationals
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us your CV and we will call you shortly to discuss it in details.
We look forward to discussing your application and career with Edelway Spain.
contact: Postuler maintenant >>
+Postuler maintenant >>
+Postuler maintenant >>