The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the alignment of information technology strategy on the Corporate strategy by devising and establishing the IT global roadmap, IT policies and systems to support the implementation across the business of the strategy set up by the senior management.
You will lead technology deployments, focusing on driving improvements whist maintaining operational excellence. You will be required to have a sound technical understanding and be able to talk at a detailed level with team members. You must also be able to talk at a strategic level and translate technical requirements in business language. You will ensure that all the IT and business deliverables meet quality, cost and time objectives.
You will work with the senior management teams to develop a clear digitally enabled IT strategy and manage the tactical implementation, taking the lead on the transformation and ensuring that it is in line with the overall business strategy. You will ensure that there is proper use of business resource and that business cases fully cover costs and benefits.
- Define and maintain IT roadmap - and make appropriate adjustment when necessary;
- Own core IT infrastructure, products and services, customer-centric delivery and efficiency;
- Define IT risk management policy;
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Division, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review, and make appropriate arbitrage when necessary;
- Lead, motivate and manage your team and take responsibility for resourcing and training needs to ensure business objectives can be successfully met.
In addition, and more precisely, you will be requested to:
- Ensure the successful, end-to-end delivery of a product, program or project through upfront client engagement;
- Key to your success will be your ability to grow our services, build mechanisms to drive process improvements, and meet challenging SLAs and KPIs;
- Identify, evaluate and mitigate risk and issues and escalate when necessary;
- Ensure that compliance with all applicable governing legislation is met;
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures and best practices (prefer existing frameworks) including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision. Provide written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users;
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services;
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements;
- Influence engagement and decision making with external parties; negotiate terms and conditions.
Main Technical environment:
- Microsoft Windows OS;
- DB : MSSQL, MySQL, Salesforce related DB;
- Sharepoint 2010/2016, online/on premise;
- Salesforce, Kimble, Sage…
- 12 years of demonstrated experience in IT administration IT strategy roadmap
- Team Management
Personal attributes and skills:
- Master’s degree in IT or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal;
- Demonstrated communication skills so that technical solutions can be communicated to a variety of audiences;
- Strong customer service skills able to understand and respond to their needs;
- Reliability, systemic approach, capable of leading teams, communicative;
- Ability to resolve issues and complete tasks effectively in both a team environment and independently;
- Ability to effectively multitask;
- Ability to work in an agile and fast-growing environment.