Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
The IT end-user services Tribe aims at providing devices, collaboration solutions and support to our 2600 employees all over the world.
In our Tribe, the Digital Workplace squad is accountable for designing, building and supporting (L2/L3) a wide range of products and services allowing our users to work efficiently from anywhere and any devices, and collaborate efficiently while having a great user experience.
To give an idea of the product’s scope:
- Devices: policies, hardware (Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, Apple), operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), management platform (SCCM, Intune, JAMF), VDI (Azure)
- ITSM (Freshservice)
- Zoom for VC and webinars, on-site equipment (Zoom Rooms, training rooms, boardrooms, etc.)
- Telephony: mobile and softphony
- Messaging and productivity (Microsoft Office 365, Slack)
- Office services (meeting/training/board rooms, local network, digital signage, printers, …)
The Digital Workplace Tech Lead is not only in charge of the lifecycle of the squad’s products, but also the manager of a talented team of engineers and project managers.What you'll do
Who you are
- Recruit, develop and mentor a team of engineers and project managers
- Manage the squad’s resources (people, partners, budget) to achieve the squad’s goals
- Drive and challenge technical decisions
- Structure, organize and report on the delivery of the team
- Contribute to the definition of the Digital Workplace strategy, roadmap and budget
- Execute our Digital Workplace roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders and key contributors while being in time and in budget
- Deliver a high quality of service to our users by leveraging continuous improvement (user experience, reliability, efficiency, simplicity) and providing an efficient support to the L1
- Carry out technology watch to identify new technologies answering our user’s needs
- Continuously reduce our technical debt and improve our operational efficiency
- Maintain good relationships with our partners (Microsoft, Lenovo, Apple, Zoom, Slack, suppliers, contractors, …)
- Collaborate with other squads, especially with the Service Desk in order to deploy and support your products
- At least 3 years in a similar role with successful experience managing engineers and/or project managers in a multi-products/technologies environment
- High sense of responsibility, autonomy and collaboration
- Ability to mentor and influence engineers and to communicate with stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of the technical environment of the squad and good understanding of the IT landscape
- Ability to take short term decisions while staying on the long-term strategy path
- Eager to discover new cutting-edge solutions that would bring value to our users
- Embrace change and Appetize to work in fast-changing environment
- A good balance between user experience, state of the art and operational efficiency
- Problem solver and positive mindset
- Adaptability in a highly moving environment
- Fluent English speaker and writer
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.