IT Developer Trainee
General framework :
In the context of massive deployment of 2G, 3G & 4G radio equipment for a major French operator, you will join a project team as a Radio Engineer trainee.
If you want to join an international project, if you want to understand the basics of radio technology, if you like to perform very technical analysis, including optimization and design tools, the integration of new sites and the analysis of traces, this offer will interest you!
The trainee's role is to integrate an optimization team (analyze traces and KPIs Radio, change radio parameters, prepare reports)
He / She assists and supports the project team in the management and development of tools to automate analysis and reporting.
He / She is responsible for specific tasks within the project such as:
- Creation of database, development of Excel macro for the creation of the sites and the modification of the radio parameters.
- Automation of processes (reporting, generation of KPIs, alarm processing, display of cards)
Main activities :
He / She ensures that operations on newly deployed radio sites are in tune with the templates, and will track deviations from the KPIs catalog.
He / She facilitates and prepares the execution of certain stages of the project, e.g.:
- Automation of data collection (traces, KPIs ...)
- Preparation for internal (NOKIA) and external meetings with the client.
NPO Team (Radio), Project Manager(s), Customer (Mobile operator in France)
« Nokia Paris Saclay » located in Nozay (91)
• Student in last year of engineering school
• Knowledge of the UNIX / Linux environment
• Good general mastery of software development
• Mastery of a C++ programming language, perl, PHP, Java ...
• Knowledge of the Windows Office Pack (Excel (VBA), PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Synthesis capacity
• Team work
• Fluent in English