Description de l'offre
IT Cloud exploitation responsible (m/f).
Airbus Defence & Space Toulouse (ex Astrium SV Spotimage)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for an IT Cloud exploitation responsible (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse.
You will join the IT Services France Department belonging to the Services Solutions, M&A, CIS & UAS Unit and closely working with Intelligence business teams.
In collaboration with Service Delivery Managers (SDM), you will ensure an exploitation responsible role on Cloud platforms - working in collaboration with Intelligence/IM IT colleagues and Intelligence customers to ensure a support, information, and warning role.
You will be involved on the management of different cloud platforms (private, public or hybrid) to ensure the operational mode of platforms.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
As IT cloud exploitation responsible, your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining in operational mode the whole platforms under your responsibility.
- Ensuring the support to Business users
- Managing the exploitation of the cloud platforms and potentially other business platforms, according to technical skills including monitoring and performance.
- Prioritizing and managing the incidents: analyze, follow-up, corrections, qualification, deployment…
- Acting as focal point for business teams to take into account their demands and implementing then according to the business needs
- Setting up new users accounts and profiles to access Cloud platforms
- Identifying and planning the continuous improvements
- Managing the RUN resources (internal customers and external partners),
- Updating exploitation documentation according to incident corrections and evolutions
- Escalating in case of alerts (technical problems, resources availability and necessary shifts),
- Weekly reports to the SDM and Head of IT Services France Department
- Regular reporting to the Business Program managers on demand follow-up
- KPIs delivery
Qualification - Acceptance:
- Participating to qualification and acceptance steps of Cloud platform delivery, to take into account the new implementation
- Contributing, if needed, to acceptance test plan elaboration
- Defining exploitation documents and consolidating these documents on a regular basis and continuous improvement process
- Contributing to Airbus DS IM harmonization involving platforms exploitation: participation to workshops for incident management, validation of exploitation process by taking into account Intelligence business needs and RUN teams capacity.
- Working in coordination with the Security Governance team and other SDM to define IT exploitation guidelines that are aligned with Airbus DS IM and Intelligence Security policies
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Private and public cloud solutions as openstack, Google Cloud Platform, Azure
- Devops tools (Continuous integration, Continuous Delivery, Automation, Q&A test plan)
- Servers: Container, Bare-metal, Clustering,
- Infrastructure services: Monitoring, Database, Capacity management,
- Storage: backup, SAN, NAS, Archive, Object,
- Virtualization: Servers, Desktop (VDI), applications,
- Network (Lan, Lacp, Wan, Firewall, Load balancer, Proxy),
- Security (Authentication, Firewall solutions)
- ITIL methods experience including follow-up tools,
- Good communication and teamwork skills,
- Sense of service and commitment to our customers,
- Capacity to write/update exploitation documentation,
- Rigor, analysis and synthesis skills,
- English advanced level (technical).