Description de l'offre
IT Administrator / IT Project Manager, Barcelona
Edelway (an established professional services consultancy) has recently joined forces with the AKKA Technologies Group (12’000 employees, 1.2b EUR turnover) to further develop the AKKA IT brand.
Being part of a 5 people's team, you will be working in the Spanish deployment of the projects coming from the headquarters. You will be responsible for managing, selecting and comparing providers; designing, planning, managing and communicating with the internal and external stakeholders of all the projects you will be assigned as a manager. You will be part of a young and quality committed team. You have no fear of presenting results in front of higher levels, and you are not an encyclopedia but a curious problem solver.
• Design, implement and administrate systems according with defined technology and security standards.
• Manage hardware and software deployment projects at a national level
• Participate in international projects
• Provide Second Level technical assistance, supporting the First Level assistance realized by the IT Service Desk Department
• Train the employees about IT tools (software and/or client hardware)
• Telecoms or IT Engineering University Degree (completed)
• High level of English, written and spoken
• Minimum 3-4 years professional experience
• Experience in IT projects management and processes optimization
• Experience with the following technologies: Multimedia (steelcase, barco, samsung..), mobile devices (Apple), virtualization (Vmware), Windows server, Mail Server (nice to have Lotus Notes), Sharepoint
• Negotiation and Communication skills
• Autonomy, analytical skills, teamwork
• Organization and planning skills
• German language knowledge
• Knowledge of other technologies as Storage (NetApp), Backup (Symantec), databases (Oracle and MS SQLserver), TrendMicro, ePo McAfee
If you're looking to further your career in a world-leading, global organization, then please send your updated CV to Postuler maintenant >>