Description de l'offre
IT: Service Integration Specialist (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for an IT: Service Integration Specialist (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse.
Information Management (IM) delivers the expertise, technology and equipment for Airbus Space and Aerospace products – We make it fly!
IM is transforming and evolving, but we need even more talented people who can make a real difference to how we support, enable and deliver a diverse range of technological solutions and services to our customers.
Our people, the teams they work in and the values embedded in IM, are driving this change and you could be part of that too. Join us as a Service Integration Specialist.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for delivery of the development tools to support all Software Engineering activity across the Airbus Defence and Space business.
- Work with the team of Service Owners for Software Engineering applications on common software and hardware architecture to define a global solution, service road maps, on service continuity, obsolescence, improvement, and innovation subjects.
- Coordination with other IM international teams (Back Office, Network, Security, Front Office, Software Engineering) with respect to service provision, needs and demands of assets, software products and licenses.
- Work with the service providers on improvements and evolutions of services, including running small enhancement projects when needed.
- Service Ownership of services providing tools to support software engineering within the business.
- Manage external service providers within a frame contract.
- Provide models and frameworks for qualification test scenarios used in acceptance campaigns with respect to the delivered solutions.
- Communicate and work with business subject matter experts and Software Engineering software vendors / suppliers.
- Formulate and analyse specifications / descriptions of work for functional enhancements and validate and compare proposals.
- Be an active stake holder in the solution definition based on multidisciplinary advanced knowledge of business processes, full infrastructure definition and maintenance, industrial software engineering deployment and support
- Coordinate and lead methodical troubleshooting activities in case of service complaints by federating the effort of all the involved teams: infrastructure teams (Linux and Windows servers, virtualization, storage, database, middle ware, network, security) and software engineering teams.
- Recommend mitigations to reduce obsolescence by the definition of annual roadmaps for infrastructure and software technologies
- Keep up to date with new infrastructure and software technologies
- Management and monitoring of software licences
This role will involve occasional travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience working in an IT environment.
- Project Management of IT enhancement projects to create new or updated IT solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an advanced level of English language to present ideas and proposed solutions in an adopted language.
- Motivated and able to work autonomously to achieve objectives.
- Customer focused with a priority to deliver great customer service.
- Able to federate and lead experts community and develop a network of contacts
- Able to analyse and propose solutions on the main following subjects
o Airbus DS business process
o Business IT Infrastructure (Linux, virtualization, middle ware, network, security)
o Software engineering methodologies and architecture.
- Analytical skills and the ability to produce clear technical documentation..
- Knowledge of IT infrastructures, for example firewalls, proxies, Active Directory, storage etc.
- Familiarity with Software Engineering software, for example Software Configuration Management tools and Software Development Environments. Good knowledge of Devops tools and methodologies will be much appreciated, for example container management tools, orchestration tools, continuous delivery, source code repositories, application monitoring, etc.….
- Comprehensive understanding of ICT architecture especially about the relationships between server, network, client, application and data base
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies would be useful to support key strategic initiatives.
- Basic understanding of the principles and licensing of Open Source software
A negotiation level in English is required for this position.