Description de l'offre
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Come work with a team whose mission is to disrupt in-app advertising, you will be responsible for building the next generation of our iOS SDK and much more. We keep development lightweight and agile, make data driven decisions, and release with high quality and velocityWhat you'll do
- Write high quality code and own features end-to-end
- Write unit, integration and end-to-end tests to ensure high quality delivery
- Work very closely with the product manager to clarify requirements and suggest improvements
- Be responsible for keeping a high quality bar through code and design reviews
- Help improve our release processes and continuous integration tooling
Who you are
- BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of commercial iOS experience
- Strong command of Objective-C and OOP
- Experience building SDKs/libraries for iOS platforms
- Experience with continuous integration for iOS platforms
- Strong command of concurrency patterns
- Experience writing thread-safe and memory efficient code
- (Bonus) Experience with mobile advertising inside iOS apps
- (Bonus) Familiarity with Java or Android
You will be successful in this role if
- You have a passion for building great APIs
- You have a sense of ownership and have the ability to drive issues and new ideas
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- You are a product-minded engineer and are customer obsessed
- You are a pragmatic problem solver
Competitive compensation package
35+ annual holidays days
Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
Maternity and paternity leave
Annual cross teams hackathon
2 conferences per year of your choice
Internal mobility programs
Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.