Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
Come work with a team whose mission is to disrupt in-app advertising, you will be responsible for building the next generation of our iOS SDK and much more. We keep development lightweight and agile, make data driven decisions, and release with high quality and velocityWhat you'll do
- Write high quality code and own features end-to-end
- Write unit, integration and end-to-end tests to ensure high quality delivery
- Work very closely with the product manager to clarify requirements and suggest improvements
- Be responsible for keeping a high quality bar through code and design reviews
- Help improve our release processes and continuous integration tooling
Who you are
- BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of commercial iOS experience
- Strong command of Objective-C and OOP
- Experience building SDKs/libraries for iOS platforms
- Experience with continuous integration for iOS platforms
- Strong command of concurrency patterns
- Experience writing thread-safe and memory efficient code
- (Bonus) Experience with mobile advertising inside iOS apps
- (Bonus) Familiarity with Java or Android
You will be successful in this role if
- You have a passion for building great APIs
- You have a sense of ownership and have the ability to drive issues and new ideas
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- You are a product-minded engineer and are customer obsessed
- You are a pragmatic problem solver
Competitive compensation package
35+ annual holidays days
Discounted transport and sports activities
Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
Catered lunch and breakfast
Maternity and paternity leave
Annual cross teams hackathon
2 conferences per year of your choice
Internal mobility programs
Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.