Description de l'offre
Join our teams in IT as a SAP Functional Expert !
*** Starting from January 2018 for 6 months ***
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25,8 billion consolidated sales (in 2016). As a true business partner for all our divisions, our IT Global multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
You will join the L’Oréal SAP Competence Center, in Finance & purchasing team. This team is responsible for building the L’Oréal SAP Core model and roll it out across all countries. In this role, you will gain hands-on experience with a large-scale SAP implementation addressing significant functions across L’Oréal business areas.
Main missions and responsibilities :
- Actively participate in all phases of a functionality lifecycle (business requirements, specification, testing, acceptance, training).
- Gathering and documentation of: user, system, and process requirements.
- Developing, prototyping, testing, and demoing of system and process enhancements.
- Contributing to guiding external teams.
- Accompanying the team on major extension of the functional scope of Core model (ex : credit management, Business Intelligence applications interfaced with SAP, etc.).
Who we are looking for :
- Recently graduated or finishing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Management or Industrial Engineering.
- Knowledge in Project Management is a plus.
- Effective dialogue and collaboration with the team.
- Teamwork, excellent social skills and intellectual flexibility.
- Appropriate communication.
- Pack Office.
Your internship :
- Located in the Paris area (Clichy).
- Compensation: between 1 250€ and 1 400€ gross (internship).
- Many challenges, opportunities and responsibilities to seize.
- 6 months with passionate teams.
- An enriching experience, you will learn much more than expected.
- You will benefit from a full integration process and from an individual HR follow-up throughout your internship.
For any further information about L’Oréal, please visit our Postuler maintenant >>
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure !