Description de l'offre
Join our teams in IT as a MCO Expert !
*** Starting from January 2018 for 6 months ***
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25,8 billion consolidated sales (in 2016). As a true business partner for all our divisions, our IT Global multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
You will join the IT global department, in Finance applicative domain. This team is responsible for building any solution at the group level and roll it out across all countries. In this role, you will gain hands-on experience with a large-scale IBM and Informatica implementation addressing significant functions across L’Oréal business areas.
You will plan, build, coordinate, lead and execute the administrative aspects of the MCO (maintien en condition opérationnelle / maintenance in operational condition) process for the Finance domain in L'Oréal IT, in collaboration with various stakeholders with technical and business side.
Main missions and responsibilities :
- Plan the implementation of a MCO Team with a Front/Back office approach :
- Establish all (IT and Business) processes for the MCO scope by a stream approach with associated service level.
- Establish the RACI and the staffing need of the team.
- Estimate the Project and Run costs.
- Perform an RFI/RFQ to support any MCO activities defined.
- Design & Build the solution to support :
- Implement the process into a common and shared tool.
- Establish profile needed to be part of the MCO team.
- Build SLA and KPIs.
- Execute the MCO management :
- Managing the MCO with the appropriate communication (internal/external)
- Reviewing MCO requests and compiling complete and accurate documentation.
- Following-up and tracking of all incident/service request and change request.
- Tack the budget & trends + Actuals costs.
Who we are looking for :
- Recently graduated or finishing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Management or Industrial Engineering.
- Knowledge in Project Management is a plus.
- Effective dialogue and collaboration with the team.
- Teamwork, excellent social skills and intellectual flexibility.
- Appropriate communication.
- Pack Office.
Your internship :
- Located in the Paris area (Clichy).
- Compensation: between 1 250€ and 1 400€ gross (internship).
- Many challenges, opportunities and responsibilities to seize.
- 6 months with passionate teams.
- An enriching experience, you will learn much more than expected.
- You will benefit from a full integration process and from an individual HR follow-up throughout your internship.
For any further information about L’Oréal, please visit our Postuler maintenant >>
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure !