Thales Alenia Space, a joint venture between Thales (67%) and Leonardo-Finmeccanica (33%), is a key European player in space telecommunications, navigation, Earth observation, exploration and orbital infrastructures.
Internship – Software Intelligent real time processing for Big Data (M/F)based in Cannes (France)Job Description :
You will be part of a team working on the “Ground Segment and Test Benches” product line, a computer system enabling to operate satellites during their entire orbital lifetime.
Within the initiative of bringing Big Data technologies to this product line, we are working on a module for pattern detection on satellite telemetry data. This module is composed of a “learning” component and a “detection” component which operates on the data of a Big Data NoSQL storage.
The goal of this internship is to adapt the detection component to work on a real time data stream and to propose an “intelligent” monitoring which can be integrated into the satellite control center.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science- Knowledge of
- Development skills and good knowledge of at least one programming language such as Java/C++/Python
- Basic knowledge of NoSQL databases and data streaming tools
- You speak English fluently and are able to write technical documentations in EnglishPreferred skills :
- You are a Team Player, Quick Learner and Rigorous person
- Your openness helps you working in a collaborative environment and establishing trustful relationship
- You are passionate about Data, the emerging Big Data technologies and the Space Industry.
You are interested in joining our innovative Group ? Do not hesitate to apply.
Learn more about Thales Alenia Space by clicking Postuler maintenant >>