Description de l'offre
ALTEN is a global leader in engineering and technology consultancy, present in more than 20 countries in Europe, North America and Asia. Its 23,000 highly qualified engineers carry out cutting-edge technical projects for major customers in the industrial, telecommunications and service sectors. The International Recruitment Team based in Paris aims to support the fast development of ALTEN outside France, which already counts for almost 50% of the Group’s revenue. Its mission is to recruit talented engineers willing to embrace an international career in Europe and North America, and who can demonstrate their potential for playing a key-role in the technical delivery of our local subsidiaries.
Description du poste
We are looking for an International Recruiter who will interface with major ALTEN subsidiaries in Europe (except France) and the US.
Your responsibilities will cover all phases of the recruitment process:
- Identification (sourcing) and phone qualification of potential candidates, in line with the needs expressed by the ALTEN subsidiaries
- Face to face interviews with the candidates qualified
- Organization and preparation of visio interviews with the local ALTEN managers
- Preparation of the proposal packages
- Closing and contract signature
To achieve your goals, you will build a strong talent pipeline and set a trustworthy relationship with your candidates and the local ALTEN managers. You will have access to all the appropriate tools such as jobboards, professional social networks and ALTEN’s internal database.
Description du profil
- First successful experience in recruitment, wether in a specialized cabinet or in a tech company with high volumes of recruitments. We are also open to any candidate driven by performance and familiar with the in the IT/Technology industries, eg. an engineer willing to shift from technical to business
- Knowledge of Technology environments (mechanical, embedded electronics, IT...) recommended
- Positive mindset and strong interpersonal skills
- Persistent, driven by performance and results-oriented, able to reach deadlines and work autonomously
- Curious, deep understanding of the business issues and industries addressed by the ALTEN subsidiaries
- Fluent in French and English
Numéro de référence