Description de l'offre
Référence du poste:
France, Issy Les MoulineauxCatégorie du poste:
Creative (engineering)Produit: Service:
Applications and services
Are you interested in working on user experiences that define the next generation of human-computer interaction? Do you have a desire to create designs allowing millions of people to experience content in a more natural way? Do you want to join a team of passionate engineers and designers in a cool office? If so, Microsoft Engineering Center is looking for a designer to help reimagine our experiences across a wide range of products, including Microsoft Edge and the Microsoft Store. You’ll be at the forefront of design activities, defining how people interact, create and consume content. You’ll create a cohesive brand and visual language across our apps to deliver compelling experiences that our customers will love. In this role, you will engage in cross-team collaboration with the user researcher, visual and interaction designer, program managers and engineers from conceptual design through implementation and release. Join a team that’s creating the future of productivity and improving the lives of hundreds of millions of people!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Be inclusive in your design processes and interactions with colleagues
- Have and apply deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout, etc.)
- Have strong visual sensibilities, ability to use visual thinking, storyboards, sketching, and communication design to create breakthrough experiences
- Facilitate design brainstorming and work sessions
- Have strong skills creating a variety of visual design documents including mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, motion studies, and visual style guidelines
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders, including your management team through implementation phase to design intent, taking feedback into account
- Demonstrate your design concepts through collaboration and prototyping
- Follow-through: keep watch of shipped product and iterate for improvements and customer delight
Qualified candidates should have:
- Product design experience including visual design in a company or agency
- Passion for quality, innovation, and world-class design,
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross functionally with other teams (Engineering, Research, Program Management & Marketing)
- Ability to work through ambiguity and multiple priorities
- Ability to iterate rapidly and propose multiple solutions for a given problem
- Strong organizational skills, including being detail oriented
- Strong skills for creating a variety of design documents including user scenarios, task flows, conceptual models, annotated wireframes, mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, visual style guidelines competitor analysis, and heuristic analysis
- Strong skills in Sketch and Adobe CC is a must.
- Experience with other tools ranging from HTML/CSS to Principle, Framer, Invision prototypes, Invision boards and other tools that communicates your ideas.
- Experience in leveraging a variety of both qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience in shipping innovative and complex mobile, web or software products within deadlines
- Experience partnering with multi-discipline design teams in shipping compelling user experiences
- Understanding of project management, development processes and methodologies
A portfolio demonstrating breadth and creativity and proven experience in telling stories, building UI models, generating detailed wire frames, developing prototypes and delivering comprehensive specifications. Please indicate your specific roles and contributions for each project submitted as part of the portfolio.