Danone recherche Integration DeveloperdansFrance (FR),basé Saint Ouen, chez[[cust_contractCBU]].
Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature Postuler maintenant >> embodies.
Danette, Evian, Activia, Volvic, Bledina, sound familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward?
At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world to contribute to our mission : bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Don’t wait, discover the Danone IS/IT universe and join the movement : your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution !
Within Danone, DAN'IS (Danone IS/IT) is a transversal function and a key player in all Danone activities proving IS and IT solutions for the whole company. DAN'IS organization is supporting all Danone businesses (Dairy, Water, Baby, Medical and Plan Based food). Inside DAN'IS, The Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) Middleware Team is organized to support business activities thanks to interconnecting multiple systems to secure and to standardize the data transport. IT Danone team (GTI) goal is to centralize, manage, support, modify and enhance all the data transfer flows. That's why Danone Middleware hub is looking for an IBM WebSphere Message Broker developer/designer for the role of 'EAI developer' in our EAI Competency Center which is responsible for all Danone's EAI interfacing world-wide.
This position is primarily based in Saint-Ouen (near Paris, France) and reports to the Middleware Manager located at the Group Headquarter.
The EAI developer will be able to understand the various functional contexts he will be involved in, in order to be able to propose technical smart and robust solutions.
He has to realize EAI mappings based specifications delivered by functional teams in the context of projects or application support.
Quality of development is also key, as well as documentation.
- Deliver developments with high level of quality aligned with requirements
- Work in collaborative manner and develop networking in DanIS organisation
- Effective functional user support based on internal SLAs and KPIs
- Contribute to IS projects estimates and deliveries
- min 2-3 years of experience in development environment
- Willingness to work in a multicultural & international environment
- Service and business oriented, availability and flexibility requested to manage production topics
- Good knowledge on flat file, XML, XSD and WSDL
- Good Knowledge on REST FULL and on SOAP protocol
- Good knowledge of and experience with IBM MQ Series (v6, v7 v8) or equivalent
- Experience on SAP integration technology is appreciated (Idoc, ALE, BAPI, RFC)
- Knowledge of messaging concepts and integration patterns (pub/sub, request/reply, fire & forget, join, split, aggregration)
- Appreciate knowledge on the Tools IBM IIB and Websphere Message Broker or equivalent (Webmethods, Snaplogic, Mulesoft)
- Appreciate knowledge of database staging technologies (stored procedure, querying, SQL, record triggering, etc)
- English is required
DANONE AND ITS BRANDS
Mix 75g of Activia, 130g of a small Blédina pot, 50cl of an Evian bottle and add a drop of Fortimel ... you get 4 brands representing the 4 divisions of the Danone group: Fresh Dairy Products and Vegetables (Activia, Danette, Actimel, Alpro, etc.), Waters (Evian, Badoit, Volvic, Salvetat), Medical Nutrition (Fortimel, etc.), and Infant Nutrition (Blédina, Gallia).
All these brands are worn by 100,000 Danoners in the World. Don’t wait, vote for the world you want to live in and join the movement!
A LITTLE TASTE?
• Need Postuler maintenant >>?
• What our trainees / alternates think about us: Postuler maintenant >>
• Learn more about our jobs on Postuler maintenant >>.