Description de l'offre
Infrastructure Integration Engineer Business Services (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Elancourt
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for an Infrastructure Integration Engineer Business Services (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Elancourt.
Do you want to learn the latest in cloud development and deployment technologies? You have a passion for building cloud computing systems? Then don’t wait any longer and join our team.
Our department is the Design Authority for Infrastructure System architecture, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Asset (System Elements & Components) Management
- Technical and Work package Management
- Supply with Infrastructure Utilities expertise
- Definition of reusable and standardized Infrastructure Utilities like e.g Directory, Messaging, Provisioning, Exchange Workflow, Integration Middleware, …
- Implementation, Unit Testing, Integration and Delivery of Infrastructure Utilities.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the integration of the overall designed infrastructure and its architecture for a business information system.
- Covering all lower layers of the architecture, starting from Hardware and Network and including Operation Systems, Containers, Deployment, and the Provisioning of the Commercial on The Shelf application stack (Application Services, Databases).
- Installing and configuring the platform as a service PaaS = Platform as a Service (public and private cloud), with a special focus on performance and scalability of the platform.
- Installing and configuring the platform in all provisioning forms (public cloud, private cloud, hybrid) as part of the design reviews of the project.
- Integrating a list of components which contains but is not limited to: DataBases, Workflow Engine.
- Trying and comparing different technical solutions between Preliminary Design Review and Critical Design Review phases.
- Managing the setup and configuration of the integration/validation and production platforms and solving infrastructure issues.
- Writing the different manuals: installation guide, user manual, administrator manual.
- Working closely with the infrastructure secure cloud expert.
This role will involve some travel for business once per month in France and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience in Engineering, Information Systems and Technology
- Very good understanding of NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB,...), Postgres, Ceph
- Knowledge of Private IaaS cloud solutions (OpenStack...), Kubernetes, Ceph
- Team player
- Creative and interested in new technologies
- Advanced level of English and fluent in French.