Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature Postuler maintenant >> embodies.
Danette, Evian, Activia, Volvic, Blédina, sound familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward?
At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world to contribute to our mission: bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Don’t wait, Postuler maintenant >> universe and join the movement: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
Within Danone, DAN'IS (Danone IS/IT) is a transversal function and a key player in all Danone activities proving IS and IT solutions for the company. DAN'IS organization is supporting all Danone businesses (Dairy, Water and Specialized Nutrition). Inside DAN'IS, The Business Transformation Finance team is organized in three main streams to support controlling, finance and treasury operations. Our solution for finance and controlling is fully based on SAP and already deployed in many countries (from Asia to Americas).
You will come on board at a truly exciting time as Danone is at the beginning of its journey to S/4 Hana and we are seeking for a SAP Finance IS analyst to reinforce the team in charge of CORE finance processes.
As a member of the team your participate to different missions of the team :
• Supporting day to day finance processes
• Extending the borders of our Finance core processes by actively looking at new solutions, new way of working,
• Participating to the S/4 Hana journey
• Develop strong partnership with of key business stakeholders
• Lead/participate in key finance IS corporate project
You will work in an international environment with multi-cultural people.
Ideally, you have a first experience in a SAP competency center with knowledge of SAP FI module. A finance background (accounting) will be a plus.
This position requires the following personal skills:
- Very good team working spirit and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- To be ready to adapt to a changing environment and to support changes.
- Ability to develop the skills to support and be involved in the implementation of the Group Standard applications.
- Leadership in transversal situations, non-hierarchical management skills.
- Ability to manage complexity.
- Achieves results effectively being able to manage projects by respecting planning and budget.
English is the working language and a must. French is a plus.
DANONE AND ITS BRANDS
Mix 75g of Activia, 130g of a small Blédina pot, 50cl of an Evian bottle and add a drop of Fortimel ... you get 4 brands representing the 4 divisions of the Danone group: Fresh Dairy Products and Vegetables (Activia, Danette, Actimel, Alpro, etc.), Waters (Evian, Badoit, Volvic, Salvetat), Medical Nutrition (Fortimel, etc.), and Infant Nutrition (Blédina, Gallia).
All these brands are worn by 100,000 Danoners in the World. Don’t wait, vote for the world you want to live in and join the movement!
A LITTLE TASTE?
• Need Postuler maintenant >>?
• What our trainees / alternates think about us: Postuler maintenant >>
• Learn more about our jobs on Postuler maintenant >>.