FRS - DANONE SA within WBS IS/IT is looking for Information System Finance Analyst in France (FR) for [[filter6]].
Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature Postuler maintenant >> embodies.
Danette, Evian, Activia, Volvic, Blédina, sound familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward?
At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world to contribute to our mission: bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Don’t wait, Postuler maintenant >> universe and join the movement: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
Within Danone, DAN'IS is a transversal function and a key player in all Danone activities proving IS and IT solutions for the company. DAN'IS organization is supporting all Danone businesses (Dairy, Water, Baby and Medical food). Inside DAN'IS, The Business Transformation Finance team is organized in three main streams to support controlling, finance and treasury operations. Our solution for finance and controlling is fully based on SAP and already deployed in many countries (from Asia to Americas).
Danone IS/IT (Dan'IS) is looking for an 'Information System Finance Analyst'. The position is based in Saint-Ouen, and then in Rueil Malmaison (May 2020).
Proactively manage the day to day support and evolution of existing applications, participate to projects for the development of new applications and processes in order to ensure an optimal and sustainable IS service delivery which meets or exceeds business expectations in all aspects of Danone's businesses, taking into account; Customer service excellence, Project and portfolio management, Application management and Governance processes.
You will join the team mainly focus on :
• Account payable automation process (Invoice management and dematerialization solutions, ...)
• Travel and expenses tool (CONCUR)
• SAP Finance (Level 2 support for SAP-FI, project)
• Central application connected to SAP (Nakisa)
We operate under SAP - ECC6 and the journey to S4/HANA is coming soon.
You will work in an international environment with multi-cultural people.
Ideally, you have a first experience in a SAP competency center with knowledge of SAP FI module. A finance background (accounting) will be a plus.
This position requires the following personal skills:
- Very good team working spirit and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- To be ready to adapt to a changing environment and to support changes.
- Ability to develop the skills to support and be involved in the implementation of the Group Standard applications.
- Leadership in transversal situations, non-hierarchical management skills.
- Ability to manage complexity.
- Achieves results effectively being able to manage projects by respecting planning and budget.
English is the working language and a must. French is a plus.
DANONE AND ITS BRANDS
Mix 75g of Activia, 130g of a small Blédina pot, 50cl of an Evian bottle and add a drop of Fortimel ... you get 4 brands representing the 4 divisions of the Danone group: Fresh Dairy Products and Vegetables (Activia, Danette, Actimel, Alpro, etc.), Waters (Evian, Badoit, Volvic, Salvetat), Medical Nutrition (Fortimel, etc.), and Infant Nutrition (Blédina, Gallia).
All these brands are worn by 100,000 Danoners in the World. Don’t wait, vote for the world you want to live in and join the movement!
A LITTLE TASTE?
• Need Postuler maintenant >>?
• What our trainees / alternates think about us: Postuler maintenant >>
• Learn more about our jobs on Postuler maintenant >>.