Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
The Internal IT (IIT) department of Criteo is looking for their new “Identity Tech Lead”. You will drive the lifecycle of our identity services and ensure their best integration within our landscape.
You could be the good one if:
You want to design the best Identity experience possible for users.
You know that “identity” is the heart of an Information System.
You like to brainstorm to find the secure, simple, efficient, resilient solution.
You like to make the solutions work together.
You like Microsoft products & services.
You have great people skills as the situation requires: collaborative, assertive, diplomatic, or supportive.
You’re passionate, self-sufficient, and resourceful, you know how to find the answers you’re looking for.
You have an experience on major identity project for at least 5 years as an engineer.
You are fluent in English, written and spoken. French is a plus.
What you'll be doing:
• Contribute to the vision of our identity services with definition/appropriateness of the needs
• Brainstorm to identify solutions/opportunities & lead technological scanning of the market
• Define the technical strategy for the identity services
• Improve Identity policies and processes (Lifecycle, Auditing, Approval, Workflows, ...)
• Design the right solutions: HLD, POC, LLD
• Work cross-team to standardize/advocate Identity practices
• Contribute to the build of the solutions: Pilot & Test phase
• Contribute to other domains (as a backup): Cloud, Middleware, DevOps
You have a strong experience on these stacks:
• IAM (3000+ Identities): Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Active Directory
• IGA: Sailpoint IdentityNow*
• SSO (100+ federated applications): Azure AD (Oauth, SAML), Azure PTA
• Certificates: Azure Certificate Service, DigiCert
• Digital Signature (50k digital signatures / Year): Docusign*
• Security: Azure AD MFA, Azure Conditional Access Policies, Azure Identity Protection
*:Experience with Sailpoint IdentityNow & Docusign are a bonus, but candidates who are quick learners are welcome ;-)
IIT Technical Landscape
• Hosting & Middleware: Azure IaaS (VM, Storage, Network, Backup), Azure PaaS (APIM, WebApp, Functions, Key Vaults, ...), SendGrid, …
• Automation : Azure Blueprints, Azure Automation, Ansible, …
• DevOps: Azure DevOps, SonarCloud
• Applications: Salesforce, Workday, Concur, SAP ECC/BW, SAP BRIM, SAP BFC, Anaplan, Kyriba, …
• Collaboration Tools: Office 365 (OneDrive, Outlook, Sharepoint, …), Zoom, Slack, ...
• Data: Azure SQL, SQL Server, PowerBI, Azure Datalake Store, Azure Data Factory, …
• Device: Windows 10, MacOS, Linux, Intune, JAMF, …
You will work with:
• Platform Tribe Leader & Tech Leads to define the high-level vision
• Project Manager & Identity Engineers to design & deliver the solution
• IT Tech Leads & Product Owners to ingrate products & services in our IS
• Security Team to secure our services
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.