Description de l'offre
HR Technical Integration Product Manager (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a HR Technical Integration Product Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse. You will join the ZIMHC Department.
The HR Technical integration product manager is in charge to understand and implement the technical integrations of HR tools in the IS Landscape (using SAP, Workday tool, Cornerstone, …).
You are accountable and responsible for your domain to:
- Support the projects of new Business Solutions by the application of the architectures principles in line with ICT committed standards and seeking out for new upcoming standards and promoting their integration within ICT
- Analyse technology, business and technical requirements to secure the integration of systems
- Specify how to connect systems
- Implement and Test technical integrations to secure exchange between systems and End-user features (SS0, Mobile access, etc)
- Guaranty the global consistency of the information systems
- Contribute to Business Process design in order to anticipate difficulty to integrate systems
- Provide all tools and means to run mode in order to support any new solutions
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Technical Architecture
- Becoming an expert in the HR IS landscape,
- Understanding and defining a MDM model,
- Securing Security and Data protection requirements,
- Supporting project on the best solutions to prepare data,
- Configuring our systems to our IS Landscape
- Testing and Preparing the platform to before to start E2E tests
- Securing run mode handover
- Building and share knowledge on technical topics
- Helping mentor new Consultants
- Roadmap & Customer Relationship Management
- Analyzing master plan, share product deliveries with HR subject matter experts
- Planing feature releases and champions product area roadmaps.
- Contribution to a 5 year Master Plan with the Business
- Contribution to yearly roadmap
- Portfolio contribution
- Defining standards to each project
- Promoting standard to each project
- Being a key player in the urbanisation of the IS Landscape
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in a Technical/IT discipline, minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience in SAP
- Systems interfaces understanding
- Experience in SaaS in HR domain will be a plus
- Communication skills
- Responsibility Assumption
- Advanced level of English.