Description de l'offre
HO Intelligence Information System (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse (ex Astrium SV Spotimage)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a HO Intelligence Information System (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. As the successful candidate you will join the TCIFG3- ImInt & GeoInt Projects & Product- department.
You will lead the delivery of all Geoint and Imint solutions and products (hardware and software), with a team of 20 persons (Toulouse and Elancourt). This role will allow you to work on high potential projects and in close cooperation with operational teams. You will be in contact with export customers, while leading technical matters.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of all commitments taken by the company on Geoint / Imint implementation contracts (external projects as well as work packages of internal projects),
- The management of the portfolio of customer projects and contracts (in acquisition and maintenance) and all associated EAC, project margin, revenues and cash with a P&L perspective,
- The management of the customer relationship (post sales) for all aspects related to the operation of the Geoint/Imint centers installed base.
- The management of the roadmap of Geoint / imint solutions, based on related components, mainly I4D, Imint KDB, Recce and IA lite.
- Pursue the integration of the whole team (in Toulouse and Elancourt) as one team,
- Show leadership and integration capabilities with th e other intelligence projects, esp. multiINT customer projects for which GeoInt/IMINT delivery is a workpackage.
- Show leadership on the workload management (in a matrix organization), the portfolio governance (with the rest of the INT portfolio) and the solution roadmaps.
- Support the sales and bids to make this promising market segment grow.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to an Engineering degree level or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of successful experience of team, contact and project management, preferably in the IT domain.
- Project management (PMI and/or internal Airbus certification would be a plus) and roll out of systems combining IT hardware and software.
- Knowledge of imagery and intelligence systems (from operational, technical and market perspectives) would be a plus.
- Competence and experience in team management, especially with multi-site, multi-cultural teams.
- Strong negotiation, integration, forward thinking and leadership skills.
- Team spirit & teamwork oriented.
- Negotiation level of French and English.