Description de l'offre
Our client is Oak Foundation.
Oak Foundation (www.oakfnd.org) commits its resources to address issues of global social and environmental concern, particularly those that have a major impact on the lives of the disadvantaged. With offices in Europe, India and North America,, Oak Foundation makes grants to organisations located in approximately 40 countries worldwide.
Main responsibilities include:
* In consultation with the Director of Administration, develop and lead the Foundation's technology strategy for the next 3-5 years, implementing technology and digitalisation initiatives, and ensuring that resources are aligned with the Foundation's business needs;
* Responsible for delivering on the IT roadmap and ensuring projects are delivered cost effectively and on-time;
Work with the Director of Administration and Function Heads to identify solutions and opportunities to align and streamline operations and business processes;
* Supervise a team of five IT professionals;
* Evaluate and implement new and/or update current systems, infrastructure and business applications (examples include Grants Management, Identity Management, Data Analytics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Expense Management, Human Resources Management systems, communication and collaboration tools, etc.) in partnership with business leads and IT sub-team heads;
* Act as a consultant/advisor to management and the Trustees on technology/digitalisation projects and issues;
Collaborate across the Foundation to achieve consistent business alignment with IT;
* Lead global vendor management of all IT software and systems, including network, laptops, telecom, wireless and supporting applications;
* Oversee the leadership of cloud services, network operations and architecture; prioritising scalability, performance and security while monitoring quality control;
* Responsible for ensuring that appropriate security measures are in place to protect information and systems, and actively monitoring IT risks and recommend mitigation strategies;
* Monitor and control annual operating budgets;
* Stay up to date with trends, new developments and issues in the IT industry including innovation, current technologies, compliance, cyber risks and software, hardware and licensing costs.
* Master's degree in IT or related field;
* ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) certification desirable;
* 10 years professional experience, with at least 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar role;
* Proven team management and strategic leadership experience at a senior level;
* Experience with developing and implementing an organisation-wide IT strategy including lifting to the cloud from on-premise (which is currently underway);
* Familiarity with working in a complex, international environment with limited resources and budget;
* Familiarity with outsourced service models and offshoring;
* Experience of designing and leading complex technology projects involving multiple stakeholders;
Brokering compromises and consensus across different programmes/functions with different needs;
* Experience in working with out-sourced and off-shore service delivery models;
* Experience developing IT policies on security, usage, data governance and retention;
* Familiar with GDPR requirements and ensuring compliance;
* Proven research and analysis skills; outstanding organisational abilities and a commitment to efficiency and meeting tight deadlines;
* Excellent interpersonal skills; desire and ability to work in a collaborative team environment;
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
* Ability and willingness to listen and learn, humility and a sense of humour.
Available for international travel, up to 40 days a year;
* Excellent written and spoken English required, other languages are an asset.
* Experience in the not-for-profit sector a plus.
* A commitment to Oak's organisational values.
Conditions et Avantages
Management and lead of the IT Department
Nonprofit organisation in Geneva
Opportunity to develop the strategy of the coming year for an international foundation.
Numéro de référence