Description de l'offre
Head of API and Integration Products (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Head Of API and Integration Products has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
You will join the “API & Integration Products” department.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Making APIs as important to value, innovation and agility to Airbus as they are to other Digital giants,
- Being a customer centric business leader & understand the value of API and integration technology.
- Being a natural communicator and being passionate about delivering software and integration technology with proven track record in the field,
- Building API first culture within enterprise, achieving diverse stakeholder buyin to the value proposition of APIs.
- Tracking and reporting agreed objectives on speed to market , cost avoidance and business adoption,
- Evangelising API adoption across IT and business stakeholders across Airbus, suppliers and third parties using concrete examples and data to demonstrate the enhanced agility and benefits,
- Building and executing an enterprise API strategy that is globally adopted, business value aligned and agreed with key business stakeholders.
- Merging internal, third parties and open source apis into a high value each system.
- Building a widely recognize and highly skills API product and development team highly skilled DevOps,
- Growing the practice across enterprise and adopting automation extensively to drive up speed to market.
- Adopting new technologies including open source and cloud to further accelerate,
- Operating the API, enterprise integration technology platforms to meet business objectives and operational considerations,
- Building a brand externally and internally attracting digital talent to the team, including workplace ways of working and culture.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent experience in API, microservices and integration technologies,
- Good experience on Agile, Lean and or Design thinking,
- Previous record of deploying DevOps working practices and technology,
- Knowledge of enterprise Cloud Platforms and PaaS services,
- Passionate and focused on business outcomes and their delivery,
- Ability to lead transforming teams to work in digital technologies and environments,
- Ability to influence,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Leadership and management skills,
- Negotiation level of English.