Description de l'offre
Global Service Desk Manager - Permanent – Barcelona
Edelway (an established professional services consultancy) has recently joined forces with the AKKA Technologies Group (12’000 employees, 1.2b EUR turnover) to further develop the AKKA Life Sciences brand (Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Chemicals, Food&Drinks). Our Global end client is now looking to hire on a permanent basis a Global Service Desk Manager.
Salary: Excellent Package
Language: Fluent in English with excellent communications skills
The Service Desk Manager oversees Service Desk department and ensures that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing the procedures related to prioritization and resolution of incidents, including the monitoring, tracking and coordination of Service Desk functions.
• Vendor governance and relationship management
• Ensure and optimize the delivery of the Service Desk services
• Manage and supervise the daily activities of the Service Desks function, to include knowledge training, coaching, organizing, planning and staffing operations.
• Ensure Compliance to Information Services processes, standards and policies
• Effectively support the user community in their daily usage of information systems
• Deliver Level 1 and 2 support for services, infrastructure, and applications, incidents and requests
• Ensure first level knowledge is captured, updated, and shared with team
• Ensure timeliness of support delivery and provide updates to users for tickets that go through Service Desk
• Evaluate Service Desk survey, delivery and processes and to initiate actions for end user satisfaction
• Identify recurring end-user issues and /or performances gaps in 1st level support and propose improvements
• Monitor and ensure adequate staffing levels
• 5+ years of related technical and managerial experience in a help desk environment supporting Desktop
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Extensive knowledge of computer hardware
• Solid relationship management and performance management skills
If you are local or you are willing to relocate to Barcelona on a permanent basis. Please send your CV in English to Postuler maintenant >>
or call at +Postuler maintenant >>