AWS Global Financial Service team is seeking a world-class professional to manage our global customer relationship with a large Financial Services and Insurance (FSI) company headquartered in France.
The Global Account Manager will be responsible for providing global business leadership and management to a market leading institution.
You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage virtual resources. You will define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
• The Global Account Manager is responsible for teaming with the customer’s IT Organization to build strategic relationships across the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. They are responsible for working at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation.
• The Global Account Manager will work with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests. This includes dotted line responsibility.
• Development of formal case studies and other forms of references highlighting activity and workloads running on AWS is core to the role.
• Must have experience working with a large Global FSI organizations as lead Global Account and Relationship Manager.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
• Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
• Experience as the primary global account manager for a global federated enterprise working with multiple business units and influencing governance and policy is a plus.
• Experience with cloud products and services relevant to Financial Services companies
• A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred) and significant enterprise experience in large global accounts is preferred.
• Other experiences to include: experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record; ability to navigate across AWS and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and, establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
• A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS) would be preferred but not required.