L'offre Global D2C Direct To Consumer Manager (H/F) a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Global D2C Direct To Consumer Manager (H/F) posté par PIERRE FABRE
Description de l'offreDescription du poste
Digital - Responsable digital
Intitulé du poste
Global D2C Direct To Consumer Manager (H/F)
Do you want to work for trusted and leading brands like Avène, Klorane, Ducray, A-Derma, René Furterer, Personal Care as well as the Healthcare products?
As Pierre Fabre Group, we are strongly committed to accelerating our growth in E-Business and we created a global E-Business department covering all our activities at a global level: Medical Care (Pharmaceutical), Dermo-cosmetics & Personal Care. This is an exciting opportunity to lead consumer centric efforts for international, committed and fast-growing business function across all brands and categories.
We are looking for a “Global D2C Direct To Consumer Manager” to join our Global E-Business team. The position can be based in Paris or Toulouse.
Reporting to the “Global E-Commerce Director”, you are the Pierre Fabre Group's go to person for D2C strategy for both pharmaceutical and dermo-cosmetics businesses.
Your missions are to;
• Be the group D2C go to person: Collect all information related to the D2C platforms and monitor closely all D2C efforts done or currently still in progress within the group.
• Do a holistic and complete deep dive analysis of the previous D2C platforms launched (multi brand sites in Poland and Korea) and the ones currently still running (e.g. Ecommerce brand sites in the US)
• Produce and objectives list on the “fail elements” (both external and internal) to help us gain as much learnings.
• Prepare a recommendation and roadmap for existing platforms: migration, integration in eretail ecosystem (…).
• In collaboration with the group innovation team, the start-ups world and the industry peers, identify new potential areas for our D2C: services, sustainability, new omnichannel offer.
• Monitor potential M&A opportunities.
• Work closely with all the global teams to understand current set up and how to move forward to develop new D2C offer (IT, legal, innovation, finance, operations, communications).
• Set up the D2C KPIs framework covering both strategic and economic areas, working closely with the Ecommerce data performance manager to develop this.
• Build a strong partnership with the brand teams to adapt their products and range to the D2C strategic framework.
• Work with regional directors and GM to identify pilot markets and work on the markets on the roadmap deployment.
• Pilot with IT, operations and the markets the launch of the first pilots to gain consumer data and feedback on the model. Identify areas of potentials and opportunities and replicate.
• Capture local and global D2C shoppers’ insights: drivers, challenges, opportunities and course corrections actions.
• Act as the global Ecommerce contact for the Americas region.
• Co-build with the appropriation/acceleration manager the D2C training contents and the operational tools that will help the local teams to implement the D2C platforms and drive their D2C business.
• Experience in working for D2C Ecommerce site or a tech company (setting up global/big size e-commerce platform or a start-up launch).
• Experience in working for a large and complex organisation is a big plus.
• Very strong knowledge of digital consumer journey have worked in a digital role.
• Have worked and lived abroad.
• 6 to 8 years working experience minimum.
• Fluency both in English and French.
• Eager to learn from the industry but no requirement to come for this industry.
• Entrepreneurship mindset.
• Can do attitude is a must
We are convinced that diversity is a source of fulfillment, social balance and complementarity for our employees, so our offers are open to all, without restriction.
WHO WE ARE:
We are an independent company, pioneer in dermo-cosmetics and expert in pharmaceutical care, operating in 44 countries. We have a diverse product portfolio: from oncology, chronic diseases, skincare, haircare, healthcare, oral care to nutrition-health.
Thanks to our trusted brands and 10000 collaborators worldwide, our group generated €2.4 billion in revenues in 2020 in 130 countries, 65% of which is from international business.
At Pierre Fabre, our story goes beyond being a commercial venture. Owned primarily by a government-recognized public-interest foundation we dedicate with great source of pride 86% of our dividends to humanitarian actions, with no financial return for the company.
We believe our engagement and passion preserve our independence and keep our purpose alive.
Would you like to be part of us?
Visit our group page on Linkedin to see our offers: [ Link removed ] />- Discover the Pierre Fabre Group: [ Link removed ] />- Discover the Pierre Fabre Foundation: [ Link removed ] />- Discover our franchises and brands: [ Link removed ] />- Discover our CSR commitments: [ Link removed ]