L'offre Functional Analyst a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Functional Analyst posté par Groupe ENGIE
Description de l'offre
About US (GEM)
ENGIE Global Energy Management & Sales (GEMS) provides energy supply solutions and risk management services to support its clients through their decarbonization journey, while optimizing ENGIE’s assets and contributing to value creation.
ENGIE is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services with a leading energy management business, piloted by its entity 'Global Energy Management & Sales' who built its savoir-faire managing the Group’s large and diverse asset portfolio over 20+ years.
3,300 employees around the world develop our solutions, through +20 international business platforms. We cover the full energy mix: renewable and thermal power, natural gas & LNG, biomass, environmental products. Our experts provide tailor made solutions based on a wide range of savoir-faire in energy management with a strong focus on decarbonation and decentralization.
Our +120,000 clients span the entire value chain: producers, asset developers, financial players, utilities, distributors and industrials. Our global reach and strong local presence enable us to offer these diverse clients tailor-made services and respond to rapid changes in mature or emerging markets alike.
Our 4 expertise:
• Asset management
• Energy transition services
• Energy supply & global commodities
• Risk management & market access
At GEMS we encourage breakthrough results, team spirit, curiosity and innovation while preserving the right work/life balance for you.
More info on [ Link removed ] or [ Link removed ]
The Business platform GDP “Gas Delivery & Physical” is in charge within GEM to provide delivery optimization services to physical gas portfolios, meaning to ENGIE’s customers but also to external stakeholders. GDP teams are fully dedicated to accompany their clients till gas delivery, helping them to optimize and balance their portfolio and ensuring physical operations (nomination & matching) on their behalf.
The Expertise Center IS is in charge of developing critical applications to support GEM business processes. Within GDP, GDP DC and Data Service Team (Galileo) are building a strong partnership with business to deliver solution services. Galileo provides fundamental, transport and market data to a diverse internal and external end-users (dispatcher, Analysts, BO, Risk Management…)
The Functional Analyst has a key job with the following objectives:
As a Product Owner :
- Build and maintain a consistent backlog, in line with business expectations and IT team leads agreement
- Understand GDP business and its process, and also its challenges and risks.
- Ensure with the business that the solutions proposed meet their needs and have a business value
- Ensure the quality of the implemented solutions, by presenting the team with quality features, testable and with a good breakdown.
- Provide user manuals and release notes for new delivered features
- Define and follow a detailed schedule for complex features or features with impacts across multiple applications.
- Able to write and execute user acceptance and regression testing
As a Business Partner :
- Participate in project decisions in the upstream phase
- Guiding the business to ensure that the effort required to implement a feature is commensurate with the added value of the functionality.
Courbevoie, ENGIE T1
Education and professional background:
- Degree of higher education and min. 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Understand and analyze business needs in order to formalize functional requirements.
- Experience in functional validation testing on UAT and test environments
- Agile methodology (Scrum)
- Nice to have: Gas Commodities: pricing, booking, nomination, balancing, matching and capacity constraints
- With Developers on a daily basis need to asses impediments
- With PO: understand their needs, communicate technical difficulties and initiate long term solutions
- Support users on related applications
- Initiate adhoc solution to recurrent issues
- Working together, Analyzing, Communicating
- Fluent English and French.
- Posting Date: Apr 26, 2022