L'offre Fullstack Software Engineer - Data Visualization a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
What you'll do
Who you are
Fullstack Software Engineer - Data Visualization posté par Criteo
Dernier jour pour postuler
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
All new Criteo products are built in a self-service first perspective, which help us collect client's feedbacks as quickly as possible to make them autonomous. In particular, in order to extend our reach, we are always looking for new ways to onboard clients and partners. This can be by making the setup of your first Criteo Ads easy as a breeze, or by providing developers who wants to use our APIs all the tools they need to build and manage their applications.
The Planning & Reporting team is building the analytics visualization framework that powers our client- and partner-facing applications and develops innovative views on the huge mass of data at our disposal. It also in charge of using it to build dashboards for our flagship application for clients and the corresponding public reporting APIs.
What you'll do
- Get the functional needs from Product.
- Iterate with UI/UX to design user-friendly interfaces that help make sense of the data complexity,
- Implement what has been designed,
- Test the applications with unitary, integration and end to end tests,
- Review code of team members to ensure we commit only high-quality code that will stand the test of time,
- Interact with multiple multi-cultural R&D teams to ensure the right communication between the client-facing applications and the other Criteo systems,
- Continuously deploy the applications,
This is only part of the job. Using the information collected through meetups and conferences, you will strengthen our systems by building a state-of-the-art application, whether in terms of framework or library, or in terms of best practices (testing, continuous integration/deployment strategies).
For our data visualization solutions, the tech stack is built using React on the front-end, as well as Scala and C# in the back-end. As for our reporting APIs, they are built using .NetCore framework. And we query our datasets from Vertica clusters.
Who you are
- You love data visualization and think that columnar databases are the future.
- You like reusability and making complex things simple.
- You are curious about innovative technologies, eventually leading personal subjects on the matter.
- You have experience with developing and extending large and complex systems.
- You have worked in Agile environments and are passionate about shipping high quality code!
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référence1341890aee9f4f1e899d1be232e1b8e5
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Framework - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.