L'offre Full-Stack Software Engineer - Web Applications a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
What you'll do
Who you are
Full-Stack Software Engineer - Web Applications posté par Criteo
Cette annonce expire dans 5 jours
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
All new Criteo products are built in a self-service first perspective, which help us collect client's feedbacks as quickly as possible to make them autonomous. In particular, in order to extend our reach, we are always looking for new ways to onboard clients and partners. This can be by making the setup of your first Criteo Ads easy as a breeze, or by providing developers who wants to use our APIs all the tools they need to build and manage their applications.
The Web Apps Elements team is creating the building blocks of web applications for other teams to consume: from the Criteo Design system to our authorization library, from the shell application loading our micro-front-ends to our configuration history system, we have challenges for any full-stack engineer.
What you'll do
- Get the functional needs from Product, abstract them to ensure reusability
- Iterate with UI/UX to design user friendly interfaces,
- Design and implement the system that will address these needs and the interface,
- Test the applications with unitary, integration and end to end tests,
- Review code of team members to ensure we commit only high-quality code,
- Interact with multiple multi-cultural R&D teams to ensure the right communication between the client-facing applications and the other Criteo systems,
- Continuously deploy the applications,
This is only part of the job. Using the information collected through meetups and conferences (such as dotJs), you will strengthen our systems by building a state-of-the-art application, whether in terms of framework or library, or in terms of best practices (testing, continuous integration/deployment strategies).
Our current tech stack is built using Angular + Material + NGXS (and tested with Jest and [ Link removed ] ) for the front-end part and [ Link removed ] Core on the back-end.
Who you are
- You are interested both in User Experience and Developer Experience, especially if this is designed from the start to be inclusive (knowledge of accessibility concerns is a plus)
- You have already experience with TypeScript and Angular (or another UI framework like React.js, [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and you are not afraid to learn a new one)
- You are curious about new technologies, eventually leading personal subjects on the matter
- You have experience with developing and extending large and complex systems
- You have worked in Agile environments and are passionate about shipping high quality code!
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référence514cfc00af8745f2a668d9a8676b5bec
Développeur PHP Senior H/F Île-de-France - Ivry-sur-Seine Castelis
Ingénieur DevOps H/F Île-de-France - Paris Castelis
Développeur FrontEnd JS H/F Île-de-France - Ivry-sur-Seine Castelis
Chef de projets - consultant finance H/F Île-de-France - Ivry-sur-Seine Castelis
INGENIEUR SYSTEME LINUX (H/F) Île-de-France - Rueil-Malmaison INFOLOR
IT Strategy Manager H/F Île-de-France - Bobigny Michael Page
Chef de projet Intégration & Développements - (H/F) Île-de-France - Le Kremlin-Bicêtre Jobboards
Ingénieur Citrix (H/F) Île-de-France - Le Kremlin-Bicêtre Jobboards
Chef de Projet SI Achats H/F Île-de-France - Nanterre Michael Page
Expert tests logiciels (H/F) Île-de-France - Le Kremlin-Bicêtre Jobboards
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Web - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.