L'offre Full-Stack Software Engineer - API a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
What you'll do
Who you are
Full-Stack Software Engineer - API posté par Criteo
Cette annonce expire dans 3 jours
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
All new Criteo products are built in a self-service first perspective, which help us collect client's feedbacks as quickly as possible to make them autonomous. In particular, in order to extend our reach, we are always looking for new ways to onboard clients and partners. This can be by making the setup of your first Criteo Ads easy as a breeze, or by providing developers who wants to use our APIs all the tools they need to build and manage their applications.
The API Developer Experience team is building the applications and framework that make the Criteo API possible. Our focus on developers is both internal and external: building a usable & consistent public API should be made trivial for our internal teams, using the Criteo API should be seamless and powerful.
What you'll do
- Get the functional needs from Product, from R&D teams looking to expose APIs and from our API Guild recommendations on the shape of APIs.
- Iterate with UI/UX to design user friendly interfaces,
- Implement what has been designed,
- Test the applications with unitary, integration and end to end tests,
- Review code of team members to ensure we commit only high-quality code that will stand the test of time,
- Interact with multiple multi-cultural R&D teams to ensure the right communication between the client-facing applications and the other Criteo systems,
- Continuously deploy the applications,
- This is only part of the job. Using the information collected through meetups and conferences, you will strengthen our systems by building a state-of-the-art application, whether in terms of framework or library, or in terms of best practices (testing, continuous integration/deployment strategies).
- Our current tech stack is built using C#/[ Link removed ] Core on the back-end, as well as Angular on the front-end.
Who you are
- You believe that APIs will drive the world.
- You are interested in Developer Experience, and want to make sure that what you ship facilitates the life of other developers.
- You are curious about innovative technologies, eventually leading personal subjects on the matter.
- You have experience with developing and extending large and complex systems.
- You have worked in Agile environments and are passionate about shipping high quality code!
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référence88ee5182636d4b3485c04072a261e7a1
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Test - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.