Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking an experienced Enterprise/Mid-Market Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled marketer to be part of something special as we are experiencing massive growth within our business across EMEA. The ideal candidate will have creative marketing ideas to combine with extensive analytics based/data-driven program experience. You should be detail-oriented and capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. A solid understanding of the cloud landscape is an advantage in this role.
The France Enterprise Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing and measuring highly impactful Executive, IT Leader and Business Decision Maker marketing campaigns and programs. He will be leveraging traditional, vertical and account based marketing (ABM) frameworks and techniques, to build and accelerate pipeline for the Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts and will be acting as a key liaison to sales and the global marketing function.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Propose and execute end to end Enterprise/Mid-Market and Vertical Industry Marketing Plan to align with marketing objectives and business objectives in close collaboration with sales stakeholders
• Propose and implement high impact and comprehensive marketing action plans within the allocated time frames. Core programs within the Plan will include:
o Build vertical Marketing plans for high growth vertical segments
o Build a C-level program to agreed metrics
o Work with Sales, Marketing team and global stakeholders to create Executive Thought Leadership content for the AWS website, for our blog and our social media channels.
• Build greater brand awareness with IT Leaders and Business Decision Makers and utilize a variety of channels including email, social, web, online advertising to build awareness online
• Collaborate with the Marketing Programs and PR Manager to manage projects, related budgets and successful campaign execution.
• Support the Marketing team on new AWS accounts, events and demand generation campaigns.
• Provide support for trade shows and/or corporate events.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
Basic qualificationsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• 10+ years’ experience in B2B Marketing role - high-tech products/services preferred
• Degree qualifications (Bachelors or Masters Degree in relevant subject); MBA a plus
• Experience with building marketing / sales funnels and lead nurturing processes.
• Excellent project management skills required
• Ability to influence desired outcomes in a matrixed organization
• Results driven, self-motivated individual (Metrics/ROI focused)
• Positive attitude with a proactive mind set
• Ability to balance competing priorities a must
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment
• Be hands-on supporting the team to deliver to success
• Experience working with marketing automation tools and knowledge of industry tools such as SalesForce and other BI tools
• Experience of creating and executing C-level Marketing programs
• Experience of creating strong sales & marketing integration.