Description de l'offre
The financial & reporting project manager is responsible for the design, delivery and maintenance of the Group reporting applications covering the Finance, Operations and HR domains. He is part of a first team of three project managers working closely with the finance teams to keep the applications aligned with the Group reporting requirements, and supporting about 1000 users in affiliates. He is also part of a larger team of six project manager focused on Business intelligence & big data topics.Main roles and responsibilities:
Application Roadmap & Project Management:
- Contribute to define the finance application roadmap
- Deliver IT projects on time & budget respecting quality standards.
- Manage project resources (internal and external).
- Ensure the successful implementation of the organizational change management plan.
- Monitor project progress and produce project reporting.
- Build and follow up project budget.
- Implement functional evolutions of his applications.
- Identify training needs to ensure applications’ appropriation.
- Manage maintenance resources (internal and external).
- Ensure documentation is up to date in the Knowledge Management system.
- Operate L3 support as a technical expert.
IT Solutions Advisory:
- Bring assistance to affiliates, maintaining strong relationships with local teams, identifying and sharing best practices through expert missions.
- Manage and evaluate vendors in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- Team management: External resources
- Key internal stakeholders: Finance Teams from HQ and affiliates, IT Solutions, IT Operations, local IT teams and stakeholders from other Directions
- Key external stakeholders: Vendors
- Budget to manage: <200K€
- Availability to travel: Frequently
Education required: BAC+5 (business school, university or engineering school)
Experience / Background:
- 4-6 years of experience in a related area
- Confirmed full-cycle project management experience from design phases to post Go-Live assistance
- Must have experience dealing with various levels within company
- Proven track record of institutionalizing leading-practice methodologies and processes
- Real international experience, lived and worked in multiple cultures
- Good presentation skills
- Demonstrated expertise in financial reporting application design, setup and administration in large organizations
- Deep insight into performance monitoring and reporting processes
- Full proficiency with Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), including setup of calculation rules is mandatory
- Working knowledge of Hyperion Essbase or other Business intelligence tool is a plus
Language required: Fluent in English