L'offre EQUANS Corporate - Transformation Design Lead (M/F) a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
EQUANS Corporate - Transformation Design Lead (M/F) posté par Groupe ENGIE
Description de l'offre
Are you looking for a new place to develop your skills, exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and promote the technical expertise of our teams?
To participate in the future of one of the world leaders in digital, industrial and environmental transition for industries, companies and communities,
EQUANS is the new autonomous entity of ENGIE and has currently more than 74,000 employees working in 17 countries within companies with strong local brands such as INEO, AXIMA, FABRICOM and SPL Powerlines.
EQUANS currently has a turnover of €12 billion and is a pure player with 6 areas of expertise - HVAC/ Cooling/ Facility Management/ Digital & ICT/ Electrical/ Mechanical & Robotics, EQUANS offers solutions and services that meet the energy, industrial and digital needs of industries, cities, and buildings to improve their performance.
EQUANS also has cutting-edge expertise in specific industrial sectors (public transport, marine, retail, biotech, etc.) and a detailed knowledge of critical industrial processes.
By developing advanced technical and technological skills that are increasingly innovative and effective for its clients, EQUANS aspires to be the world leader in a highly competitive environment.
Today, for the establishment of its Corporate, the Information Technology department of EQUANS is looking for:
Transformation Design Lead (M/F)
Position based at La Défense (92)
The Corporate Information Technology organization is in charge of defining the IT vision & strategy for EQUANS. Based on the main axes of development for the IT function its mission is to implement the strategy to create the expected value through the delivery of various programs. This is close partnership with the businesses.
Reporting to the Corp Application platform & Data Leader, you will responsible to design and integrate processes across all functions in the key pillar platforms for all businesses of EQUANS in scope, and drive standardization & system functionality in alignment with business strategy. You will accountable to maintain common templates in a single integrated instance across multiple business units and functions. You will define and maintain solutions (process, application and data) in his respective domain, may be responsible for more than just one technology e.g SAP S/4 and SFDC)
In this context, your main activities will include:
- Work closely with the EQUANS Business process owners to ensure end-to-end integrated nature of the solution
- Drive decision for technology selection in his respective domain to reflect business requirements (e.g., SAP S/4 vs. Primavera)
- Set standards and drive the solution process in his respective domain
- Continuously strive to identify and specify new areas for value creation by reworking or adding new processes and capabilities
- Accountable for SAP ERP domain blueprints and solutions (in consultation with Template Architect)
- Participate in SAP ERP governance where required
- Define, document and maintain the business domain architecture(s)
- Assist in leading deployment of large programs within EQUANS
You have an Engineer degree in IT with professional experience at least 10 years in an international, complex and high demanding environment.
You have a deep understanding of processes and business requirements in the respective functional domain and deep understanding of EQUANS business architecture and underlying business requirements
You have strong communication skills with a very open mind set and 5+ years of experience in large scale global transformation
- process architecture for his domain designed to maximize value and standardization
-Designs that can be easily implemented
-Key process supported are Blueprint Process and Design Process
Fluent English and French is essential,
Occasional travelling within the EQUANS perimeter is to be considered.
- Posting Date: Jul 30, 2021