L'offre EQUANS Corporate - IT Governance Manager (H/F) a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
EQUANS Corporate - IT Governance Manager (H/F) posté par Groupe ENGIE
Description de l'offre
Are you looking for a new place to develop your skills, exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and promote the technical expertise of our teams?
To participate in the future of one of the world leaders in digital, industrial and environmental transition for industries, companies and communities,
EQUANS is the new autonomous entity of ENGIE and has currently more than 74,000 employees working in 17 countries within companies with strong local brands such as INEO, AXIMA, FABRICOM and SPL Powerlines.
EQUANS currently has a turnover of €12 billion and is a pure player with 6 areas of expertise - HVAC/ Cooling/ Facility Management/ Digital & ICT/ Electrical/ Mechanical & Robotics, EQUANS offers solutions and services that meet the energy, industrial and digital needs of industries, cities and buildings to improve their performance.
EQUANS also has cutting-edge expertise in specific industrial sectors (public transport, marine, retail, biotech, etc.) and a detailed knowledge of critical industrial processes.
By developing advanced technical and technological skills that are increasingly innovative and effective for its clients, EQUANS aspires to be the world leader in a highly competitive environment.
Today, for the establishment of its Corporate, the IT Department of EQUANS is looking for:
IT GOVERNANCE MANAGER (H/F)
Position based at La Défense (92)
Reporting to the Director of Information Systems, you will be responsible for service quality and performance, supplier relations and licence management. Guaranteeing the overall consistency in the conduct of projects and programmes, you will be responsible with your team for ensuring compliance with the implementation of governance, IT policies and IT processes by stakeholders throughout a project.
Your main activities will be to:
- Manage the control of programmes to ensure compliance with processes and procedures
- Lead a continuous improvement programme about governance, methodologies and processes with a view to simplification and optimisation
- Identify pro-actively recurring problems and define action plans for their resolution in collaboration with the process owners/PMO
- Define a dashboard for the evaluation of the implementation of governance and monitor key performance indicators
- Define and manage governance tools, guidelines and documentation
- Organize investment committees for all Equans IT spending
- Monitor the IT budget and expenses, define and coordinate the IT master plan (in coordination with the IT CODIR members)
- Set up, distribute and promote reference documentation to stakeholders
- Organise and supervise the necessary training for programme managers
- Lead the development of solutions and guidelines to support governance
- Ensure consistency between business needs, governance, IT policy, processes and IT tools. Disseminate best practices in programme and project management.
- Negotiate (in coordination with purchasing) and manage the relationship with major IT suppliers (editors, manufacturers, service companies).
- Evaluate the performance of IT asset management processes (Software Asset Management - SAM) through audits
- Contribute to the animation of the IT and digital sector
You have an Engineering Degree in IT, Computer Science and Management.
You have a proven track record of at least 15 years in leading IT projects and/or programmes in multi-localised and matrix organisations in Europe and internationally.
Recognised in particular for your mastery of the governance strategy of major cloud solutions on the market (Office 365, Azure, AWS, Salesforce, etc.), you are familiar with project management and have a good level of understanding of the modelling of governance tools and practices.
As a manager and communicator, you strive with your team for operational excellence and performance of IT policies to serve the business.
Fluent and professional French & English is essential; Spanish would be an additional asset.
You will be required to travel within the EQUANS perimeter.
- Posting Date: Aug 31, 2021