L'offre EQUANS Corporate - Corporate SAP Template Design Lead (M/F) a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
EQUANS Corporate - Corporate SAP Template Design Lead (M/F) posté par Groupe ENGIE
Description de l'offre
Are you looking for a new place to develop your skills, exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and promote the technical expertise of our teams?
To participate in the future of one of the world leaders in digital, industrial and environmental transition for industries, companies and communities,
EQUANS is the new autonomous entity of ENGIE and has currently more than 74,000 employees working in 17 countries within companies with strong local brands such as INEO, AXIMA, FABRICOM and SPL Powerlines.
EQUANS currently has a turnover of €12 billion and is a pure player with 6 areas of expertise - HVAC/ Cooling/ Facility Management/ Digital & ICT/ Electrical/ Mechanical & Robotics, EQUANS offers solutions and services that meet the energy, industrial and digital needs of industries, cities, and buildings to improve their performance.
EQUANS also has cutting-edge expertise in specific industrial sectors (public transport, marine, retail, biotech, etc.) and a detailed knowledge of critical industrial processes.
By developing advanced technical and technological skills that are increasingly innovative and effective for its clients, EQUANS aspires to be the world leader in a highly competitive environment.
Today, for the establishment of its Corporate, the Information Technology department of EQUANS is looking for:
Corporate SAP Template Design Lead (M/F)
Position based at La Défense, to be discussed for any other international locations
The Corporate Information Technology organization is in charge of defining the IT vision & strategy for EQUANS. Based on the main axes of development for the IT function its mission is to implement the strategy to create the expected value through the delivery of various programs. This is close partnership with the businesses.
Reporting to the Corp Application platform & Data Leader, you will responsible to design and integrate processes across all functions in the ERP platform for all businesses of EQUANS in scope, and drive standardization & system functionality in alignment with business strategy. You will accountable to maintain a common ERP template in a single integrated instance across multiple business units and functions.
In this context, your main activities will include:
Own and manage the global template design, data and solution architecture
- Set and communicate ERP principles, standards and guidelines
- Proactively recommend the introduction of new ERP technologies, standards, innovations and industry trends
- Help resolve questions of non-conformance with ERP standards raised by businesses
- Collaborates closely with Process Design Leaders to define the best ERP design and solution
- Drive template architecture decision and manage all functional design activities
- Own, manage and ensure the integration of the processes across all functions in the ERP platform
- Use the business process requirements to drive out relevant KPIs to measure solution effectiveness
- Leads the change management process for ERP template changes and ensures integrity of the platform
You have an engineer degree and a professional experience at least 10 years in an international, complex and high demanding environment.
You have 5+ years of experience in architecting & designing SAP solutions and 10+ years of management experience, of which experience in managing globally distributed teams.
You are familiarity with business process design concepts and principles, knowledge of the functionality.
- SAP Template Architecture vision communicated
- Innovations embedded in architecture
- Template Architecture aligned with all Tier 2 P&L’s
- Target solution selection
Fluent English and French is essential.
Occasional travelling within the EQUANS perimeter, France, European and International is to be considered.
- Posting Date: Jul 30, 2021