FRS - DANONE SA, filiale de Danone, cherche Dan'IS - D2I BI - EPM Solution Architect en France (FR) à Saint Ouen
Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature Postuler maintenant >> embodies.
Danette, Evian, Activia, Volvic, Bledina, sound familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward?
At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world to contribute to our mission : bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Don’t wait, discover the Danone IS/IT universe and join the movement : your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution !
The Information System organization of the Groupe DANONE (DAN'IS) recruits an EPM Solution Architect in the Business Transformation Data to Insights team. Data to Insights (D2I) has the mission to deliver-leading edge, business-focused data powered solutions & services that will help strengthen Danone transformation & growth.
This position is based in Saint Ouen, France (we will move to Rueil Malmaison in May 2020), and reports to the EPM Stream Leader.
You will be in charge of Central and France Projects and Products on EPM scope (Enterprise Performance Management = Planning & Simulate). You will work in a dynamic and complex environment: international, multi-cultural and matrix organizations, various level of stakeholders management and communication, complex and various technologies, platforms & products landscape.
In the context of Danone Finance Transformation, your main mission will be to contribute as a key Business partner to design, deliver and deploy new worldwide Tagetik EPM solutions for Controlling.
As Solution Architect, you will be mainly responsible for :
• Defining overall architecture map and contributing to application solution design
• Managing consistency and interoperability between Tagetik Products and Danone BI ecosystem
• Ensuring program sustainability via an active contribution to the new Excellence Center organization (governance and support)
Detailed activities :
• Lead the definition of the global solution architecture and contributing to the design of the specific streams
• Ensure technical design consistency at program level
• Contribute to the design of the Business Blueprint Process and technical documents
• Advise on projects planning and estimation
• Lead discussion on technical transversal topics
• Ensure solution quality assurance via development guidelines, solution design and code review
• Advise on support process definition and run
Some deliverables :
• EPM Architecture Map
• Development guidelines
• Application solution design contribution with project team
• Business Blueprint contribution via architecture and technical inputs with project team
• Code review support
• Fit/Gap analysis contribution
• Projects planning and estimation contribution
• Up to date architecture documentation
• Administration guide
As EPM team member, you may also contribute to :
- Technology innovation and roadmap
- EPM release management process
- Efficient collaboration and integration with other D2I teams (support...) and DAN'IS teams (Finance, Operations...)
- Connect & network our external (peers, editors, partners...) and internal (Central and Local DAN'IS, Business...) world for a qualitative partnership via regular meetings, communications and communities
- Market and promote EPM products to raise awareness throughout business & DAN'IS domains of what products, solutions and capabilities are available to them and how to best use them in their respective roles/responsibilities through innovative ways of cooperation
With an Engineer or Management School background, you already have at least 8 years of experience in BI/EPM solutions dedicated to Controlling activities. Profile targeted is a balanced mix of functional and systems knowledge with a strong technical expertise.
Expected skills :
• Expert in EPM solutions
• Architecture good knowledge
• Tagetik good knowledge
• Project management experience
• Controlling knowledge
In terms of methodology, some experience or knowledge in Agile ways of working (sprints...) and new sustainable service organizations (Excellence centers...) would be an advantage.
A previous experience in Controlling with a real understanding of associated processes and rules (Actual closing and analysis, Budget/RollingForecast building, variance analysis...) would be a plus.
Other key abilities for this position :
- transversal leadership
- flexibility and tenacity in moving environment and organization
- easy relational and team spirit
- autonomy, initiative and critical mind
- open mindset, curiosity and enthusiasm
- business and customer oriented
- clarity, synthesis and pedagogy
- rigor, structure and methodology
- potential international travels (for meetings, workshops, trainings...)
Proficiency in English.
DANONE AND ITS BRANDS
Mix 75g of Activia, 130g of a small Blédina pot, 50cl of an Evian bottle and add a drop of Fortimel ... you get 4 brands representing the 4 divisions of the Danone group: Fresh Dairy Products and Vegetables (Activia, Danette, Actimel, Alpro, etc.), Waters (Evian, Badoit, Volvic, Salvetat), Medical Nutrition (Fortimel, etc.), and Infant Nutrition (Blédina, Gallia).
All these brands are worn by 100,000 Danoners in the World. Don’t wait, vote for the world you want to live in and join the movement!
A LITTLE TASTE?
• Need Postuler maintenant >>?
• What our trainees / alternates think about us: Postuler maintenant >>
• Learn more about our jobs on Postuler maintenant >>.
113258 .Experience: Professionnels expérimentés