Description de l'offre
With over 30,000 staff in more than 375 laboratories across 41 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins is currently accelerating the deployment of standard processes across its Laboratories, building upon the OneIT 2010 programme outcomes and continued works. A key aspect of this initiative is the alignment of Eurofins Group sponsored applications like EOL (Eurofins On Line) with best of breed processes and a centralized set of key concepts and practices. Moreover, in the face of Eurofins’ impressive growth, the same applications must secure significant improvements to continue to provide the expected level of service at a much larger scale than before.
EOL is part of an eCommerce customer facing web site interfaced with other Eurofins applications that allows Eurofins to provide online services to select customers. The key technologies currently being deployed for eCommerce development are Visual Studio 2015, .NET 4.5, C#, MS SQL Server 2008/2012, Angularjs, KendoUI, ApacheMQ, SSIS and SSRS. Nonetheless, EOL has gone through several rewrites and effort is constantly done to decommission legacy frameworks and code in order to integrate up-to-date framework/technologies.
- Our new EOL Project Manager is accountable to manage any EOL development that applies, brings value to (1 or) more than 1 business line, aiming to
- foster product/service standardisation cross –Eurofins
- strengthen IT Methodologies & Processes, engage “communities of practice"
- manage integration tracks for newly acquired businesses
- drive innovation, conduct new IT experiments
- support/Guide/Standardize implementation of regulatory requirements
- facilitate cascading/contribution/awareness of EOL on KGDs in general
- Being responsible for the development, deployment of supporting projects for the different business lines, in that respect, EOL Project Manager:
- writes project documentation (i.e. Project Framework, for the Business Sponsor to approve), practice project management in accordance with our standard
- steers to collect, document and prioritize requirements
- plans, owns the development/deployment roadmap
- steers development (100% off-shore) or deployment resources (on site and off-shore)
- cooperates with other Group IT teams (IT Infra/Security, other application teams, …)
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL CRITERIA:
- Ensure follow up to the Business Sponsor and IT Director on a regular basis;
- Contribute to watch on technological developments;
- Contribute to IT Processes improvements.
- On time delivery of projects;
- Strong collaboration with
- Development/deployment team in India;
- Group representatives (Group IT Programs, IT Infra, IT Security ...);
- Understanding/gathering requirements and delivering the software fitting with the requirements;
- Proper coordination of offshore development team
- Ability to manage several complex projects in parallel.
- Very good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good organisational skills.
- Scrum values : Commitment, Focus, Openness, Respect, Courage
- Ability to work in a complex international environment
- At ease with distant communications leveraging a wide array of technologies (shared documents, forums, phone, chat, e-mail).
Initial Education Background: Graduated from one of the top engineering schools
Language skills and level expected: Fluent in English
Type and duration of previous experience: Minimum of 3/5 years of professional industry experience in IT Project management or/and process reengineering with SCRUM/Agile methodology
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
- Expertise with relational databases design and applications (MS SQL) is a strong plus
- Prior experience in industrial settings, and especially with Laboratory processes, is a plus.
Methodologies: Strong proven Project management skills in SCRUM / Agile methodology