Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Internal IT has always played a key role within Criteo by leveraging technology to provide services and applications for our business to be even more efficient. In a context of deep transformation of Criteo business, preparing the post-cookies era, Internal IT teams will have to even more contribute to the Product roadmap and Company transformation plan. In order to accelerate and secure execution, we believe Internal IT should be further involved into the strategic discussions, becoming an enabler of the company’s next steps.
After the successful move of our Internal IT organization into the Agile world, we aim at increasing our business relationship with our counterparts, to make the most out of our strong skills and assets.
The Transformation and Strategy team is looking for an Enterprise Information Architect to strengthen the impact of, and provide recommendations on, business information that will need to be available and shared consistently across the organization through the identification, definition and analysis of how information assets aid strategies and business outcomes. The Enterprise Information Architect will collaborate with data and analytics leaders, data science and analytics specialists, enterprise architects, solution developers and business domain stakeholders, such as information managers, data stewards and business analysts.
What you'll do
- Enable Enterprise Information Management and maximize value derived from data
o Create the information architecture and information management strategy for the Criteo IIT, such that these create a foundation for future investment in business intelligence and operations.
o Work with IT teams, business analysts, and data analytics teams to understand data consumers’ needs and develop solutions such as creating and managing business information models in all their forms, including conceptual models, relational database designs, message models and others.
o Aid efforts to improve business performance through enterprise information solutions and capabilities, such as master data management (MDM), metadata management, analytics, content management, data integration, and related information management or information infrastructure components.
o Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies for data management, storage, and analytics and ensure technology solutions are in alignment with data architecture principles and target state
o Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models to support data analysis and business intelligence
- Govern and Secure for information, data and analytics assets
o Define and manage standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure data quality and oversee end-to-end data life cycle management activities
o Aid in the analysis of data and analytics security requirements and solutions, and work with the chief information security officer (CISO) and Chief Data Officer (CDO) to ensure that enterprise data and analytics assets are treated as protected assets
o Aid the definition of data classifications and data zoning to allow information assets to be immediately identified and proactively managed as more information becomes federated in a digital economy.
o Suggest who can take what actions with what information, and under what circumstances. Assist data and analytics leaders, and business and IT leadership in developing information governance processes and structuresWho you are
- Graduated from an engineering or business school, with at least 10 years of experience
- More than five years of experience in information architecture or minimum five to seven years’ experience as a data analyst, business intelligence analyst, or equivalent roles
- Hands-on experience with implementing data and analytics management programs and/or or in designing and implementing information solutions
- Experience in data warehousing, data modeling, and/or data analysis, BI, analytics, and reporting
- Experience with database technologies (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, Oracle, Hadoop, Teradata)
- Experience with ETL and other business intelligence tools
- Experience developing reference architecture, principles and standards
- Experience with Data quality, reference, metadata, Enterprise data models and data governance and Master data management
- Understanding of metamodels, taxonomies, ontologies, and challenges of applying structured techniques (data modeling) to less-structured sources
- Analytic Ability: Can work with data to identify patterns, uses judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focuses on the crux of issues to identify high leverage intervention points and strategies
- Creativity: Applies original and innovative thinking to produce new ideas and create innovative products
- Process Orientation: Identifies problems and initiates necessary changes; designs practices, procedures, and systems to manage work simply
- Communication: Conveys complex and technical business issues to diverse audiences, and projects a highly credible, polished image in presentations and communications
- Decision-Making: Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one; acts decisively and swiftly
- Fluent English speaker and writer
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.