Description de l'offre
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
What is it like to work in our R&D?
Criteo’s Product Engineering is responsible for building the client-facing products that make Criteo tick. Our engineers develop industry leading machine learning techniques working on feature extraction, model definition, prediction, recommendation and dynamic creatives.
We build high scale, real time, low latency systems, serving over 3M qps, handling over 200B http requests on a daily basis. And we build the applications, APIs and UIs to provide first class service to our clients & partners (retailers, brands & publishers).
• Work with the Product, engineering, and operations teams to launch and evolve high-impact products.
• Own and drive complex cross-functional projects.
• Identify key dependencies and risks, and partner with other teams to get these resolved.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
• BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field (equivalent experience may be acceptable).
• 4+ years of experience in software development and a passion for technology.
• A keen sense of ownership for and experience managing the end-to-end project development cycle.
• Experience balancing resources and competing priorities.
• Awesome problem-solving skills.
• Influencing without authority.
• Focus and extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English (French is a plus). Knowing
• how to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience acting as a technical lead, and managing international projects and people.
• Working in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
• Experience programming in an OO language (e.g. C#, C++, or Java).
Our culture keeps evolving, and you will be expected to contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs that include frictionless internal mobility, 10% time, mentoring, technical talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.
Are you up to the challenge?
Do you want to know more about life in the R&D?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.