L'offre Engineering Manager a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
What you'll do
Who you are
Engineering Manager posté par Criteo
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
In a constantly evolving technological advertising landscape, Criteo's Contextual product helps marketers to deliver advertising experiences and drive incremental revenue in cookie-free media.
As the engineering manager of the R&D Contextual group, you'll be responsible for delivering the best Contextual product on the market, building and relying on Criteo key assets such as our 1st Party Media Network, our Buyer Index, our Product Recommendation engine and our Publisher Content Analysis technology.
What you'll do
- You will mentor and manage a group of talented engineers and team leads, help people grow and share our values through team building initiatives
- You will own and iterate on the Contextual technical roadmap and make necessary trade-offs
- You will collaborate with other engineering departments and the Product team to deliver on the Contextual roadmap
- You will grow our open communication and a culture of feedback between team members
Who you are
- You have experience managing and organizing teams of 15+ engineers
- You demonstrate leadership vision and have knowledge of technology trends in your domain
- You have architected, built, and operated distributed systems to solve problems at high scale
- You are a true team player and enjoy a bottom-up engineering culture
- You are passionate about developing people and building a great culture
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référence5195c02bc5f94b2f80bd499ae962b1f9
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Communication - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.