Description de l'offre
Référence du poste:
France, ParisCatégorie du poste:
With over 21,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Services team includes IT architects, consultants, support engineers, sales, and business leaders who serve our customers in 191 countries and 46 languages, providing best-in-class platforms and productivity services. Our Customer Services and Support (CSS) team is on the front lines with our customers - Consumer and Enterprise - helping them get the most from their technology investments.
We are looking for senior strategic global business leader(s) with technical fluency/acumen and strong support delivery, support planning, and supportability understanding to lead the various technical Support Business Units (SBUs) in CSS organization. This role will lead the Skype technical SBU. The role holder will lead teams of global resources, and be responsible for end-to-end product-aligned support delivery, ensuring successful customer outcomes through our support channels.
The ideal candidate must have a strong services mindset, understand how to lead a global support engineering business, be strong at building cross-organization partnerships - being the single interface in his/her SBU with engineering teams to drive strategies for improved customer service and in-product support, and be an experienced global leader – given s/he’ll be leading globally dispersed teams.
Delivery Planning and Oversight
•   Responsible for end-to-end product-aligned support delivery ensuring alignment with CSS-wide support experience and to service experience standards
•   Ensure market leading customer experience (NSAT) and productivity through driving support experience strategy execution, initiatives from the Delivery Excellence team, and effective knowledge development, capture, and use.
•   Manage effectively high priority customer escalations – safeguarding customer experience- and ensure redirection to CritSit in Support Experience and Strategy (SE&S) team where appropriate
•   Lead team effectively, enabling delivery employees and vendors to provide great customer experiences through our support channels against agreed on measures, and ensuring strong team work amongst delivery, product operations managers, and EEEs.
•   Leverage key dotted line internal teams – Release Excellence to ensure strong release management of products in support channels, and Business Operations Managers to ensure strong operational planning/health.
Incident Rate (IR) Reduction
•   Direct proactive and predictive measures (auto-healing, deflection, self-service automation), as well as reactive measures (bug fixes), to help Embedded Escalation Managers (EEEs) and product aligned operations managers in efforts at IR reduction.
•   Oversee capacity planning and management and provide inputs for staffing requirements
•   Achieve financial commitments
Engagement with Engineering Group (EG) Leaders
•   Proactively drive support experience improvement with relevant engineering leadership stakeholders, including influencing product improvements on basis of customer feedback gathered from support channels.
•   Own P&L accountability to product group engineering leader; coordinate with EG product team to ensure product strategy and support strategy are aligned
Success Measures: include industry leading customer satisfaction, achieving better than benchmark employee experience, meeting financial commitments, enabling digital transformation of support channels owned, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
•   10+ years of business leadership experience; self-motivated, confident working at a senior executive level.
•   Strong global communication skills, and skills in building organizational partnerships - across a complex stakeholder network in CSS and EG teams. Ability to navigate and influence in a matrixed organization.
•   Technical fluency/acumen and strong support delivery leadership knowledge/understanding.
•   Demonstrated experience/ability in leading both direct and virtual teams with a broad array of skills to ensure best-in-class customer outcomes.
•   Demonstrated experience/ability in leading and inspiring global large teams across multiple Time zones.
•   Creates clarity for teams, translating complex ideas and issues into clear and consumable strategy for technical products
•   Demonstrated experience in leading organizations through to success - drafting right strategy, working as necessary with employees at different levels, investing effort in building right stakeholder partnerships, etc.
•   Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
•   Relevant Bachelor’s degree or experience commensurate with job expectations for this leadership position is required.
Note that given global scope of this job, travel may be required as needed.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.