Boost your career with Arkadin, a
We're looking for a
The Director of Information Security will:
- Be the official go-to-person for Information Security at Arkadin, specifically for our mother company NTTCom and for our customers.
- Lead the Information Security Committee with
- Lead the Information Security risk assessment process and the elaboration of our Information Security strategy. Specifically maintain a thorough understanding of all IT systems, production systems, data flows, applications, and technologies. Assess existing security controls and identify threats, weaknesses
- Lead the definition of our Information Security improvement roadmap and secure necessary resources part of our budget process.
- Drive the production of reference documents in support of audits and RFPs. Support the Market Units in responding to customer inquiries and RFPs. Coordinate responses to external audits. Ensure proper follow up to completion and report on post-audit improvement plans.
- Lead the Information Security awareness program to ensure that Information Security is part of every Arkadian' s business.
- Be the Information Security advocate and
- Manage Information Security incidents and crisis.Follow up potential remediation plans to completion.
- Define Information Security KPIs and provide performance reports on a regular basis to the Arkadin Executive Committee.
Keys to success:
The Director, Information Security will have three main objectives over the first year in position:
1- Understand the business and technology context of Arkadin in order to define a compelling Information Security strategy for FY2019 that aligns with the needs of the business.
2- Support the business as quickly as possible in providing Information Security information to RFPs and in responding to audit requests.
3- Inspire confidence and trust internally and externally with regards to Information Security by providing a fact-based, business aware assessment of current risks and weaknesses coupled to
three main objectives over the first year in position:
1- Understand the business and technology context of Arkadin in order to
define a compelling Information Security strategy for FY2019 that aligns with
the needs of the business.
2- Support the business as quickly as possible in providing Information
Security information to RFPs and in responding to audit requests.
3- Inspire confidence and trust internally and externally with regards to
Information Security by providing a fact-based, business aware assessment of
current risks and weaknesses coupled to
- Related field or 10+ years of experience in information security (particularly, in leading information security programs, strategies
- Experience in risk and
- Possess both deep and broad technical knowledge across a range of security domains and disciplines. Proven expertise leading security across corporate (e.g IT, facilities), physical (e.g data centers), network, application, platform and storage layers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Be a strong people leader - must be able to lead the security committee and influence cross-functional leaders and executives
- Information Security certifications
NICE TO HAVE:
- Professional security management certification. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.
- Understanding of the SaaS domain from a security perspective.
- Experience working
- Experience working in a global, multi-cultural environment
- Global thinker with an attention to details: Capable of stepping back to see the big picture AND to attend to details.
- Capable of articulating a vision and of defining and executing a plan.
- Patient and determined in action.
- Adaptable to a transforming business and organization.
- Inspiring trust and collaboration across org silos and geographies.
- Capable of working and leading
- Fluent in English, French a plus.
Arkadin est signataire de la Charte de la Diversité afin de favoriser l’insertion de personnes en situation de handicap.