Description de l'offre
Digitalisation Project Manager (m/f)
Airbus Defence & Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Digitalisation Project Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. You will join the Production entity (TOMST2) within the Satellites AIT (Assembly, Integration & Testing) division.
In the context of Odyssey 4.0 deployment, you will be in charge of adapting the new tools to the processes applied in integration.
This position will require security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) by specifying and ensuring the needs of the entity
- Working with the Manufacturing Engineering entity (TOMSM) to specify the software interfaces between the digital mock-up and the AIT tools
- Working with the users to guide the development of the entity's digitalisation needs
- Ensuring the standardisation of the various databases developed
- Drafting the specifications of the tools to be developed and ensuring their follow-up and maintenance in collaboration with the person in charge of the developments within the entity
- Identifying the investment to be performed and establishing and consolidating the budgets
- Communicating on the subjects in development and editing a progress report to be given to management
- Supporting and training the users during the implementation of new tools
- Working with the core team in charge of the product development to ensure the administration of the Integrated Production System (IPS) administration.
As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- Engineering degree (or equivalent), specialising in software or IT engineering
- Significant experience with digitalisation activities (digital mock-up, augmented reality, virtual reality, Delmia, MIRA, etc.)
- Knowledge of AIT production processes would be a plus
- Experience with project management and/or budget management would be a plus
- Strong interest in technical topics, specifically applications relating to digitalisation
- Autonomous, proactive, with good listening, negotiation and persuasive skills for supporting this change
- French: negotiation level
- English: advanced level.