Description de l'offre
Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification, delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Our core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Digital Workplace program is part of Bureau Veritas’ digital transformation program. In that respect Bureau Veritas is looking for a DW Change Lead. He/She will be in charge of delivering the change and the associated communication for the Microsoft collaborative suite roll-out throughout the Group for its 72,000 employees.
He/She will support the defined migration from existing messaging and collaboration systems in close collaboration with Microsoft project team, but also with the internal communication team, to ensure a successful and smooth transition to innovative solutions for both employees and customers.
Being an enterprise program, bringing new ways of working for all employees, the change management is the key success factor to ensure full adoption and benefits. This will bring efficiency and set the foundations for upcoming Digital projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your responsibilities are:
- Be the single point of contact for the change management activities
- Complete management and coordination of the Change management part of the project
- Change management resource allocation, risk management, project priorities, and communication to executive management
- Drive the communication on the project status and steps to the end users, project teams and the management - with the communication department’s assistance
Program related activities:
- Identify new ways of working per profiles or personae needed to support Digital transformation as well as the associated use cases
- Recruit and animate the champions network to cover as many countries, business entities and offices as possible (300-500 champions globally)
- Mobilize the Internal Communications team in order to facilitate the creation of the graphic charter and define the communication means
- Manage end-user and organizational communications, documentation, training and change management processes.
- Ensure all employees get acquainted with the new way to collaborate through training, webinar session on the new solution suite.
- Build formal user training (such as workshops, classroom, and books) or development of custom training courses or materials.
- Organize the necessary refresh program and information on new features, best practices and develop use cases for specific populations
- Monitor usage statistics
Skills & Competences
- Strong Project management skills and proven experience in transverse and international implementations
- English/French proficient, other languages a must
- Strong communication, training and transversal management skills
- Ability to adapt to different cultures
- Availability for frequent travels
- Workplace technical acumen