CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for contributing to the development and execution of customer-centric marketing campaigns across all channels to generate qualified leads and to further strengthen VCLS’ reputation as a leading life science consulting firm. To be successful in this role, you are required to have both marketing knowledge and relevant technical skills.
This person will collaborate closely with internal partners in marketing, BD, as well as working with external vendors to deliver real business results and to elevate the profile of the company worldwide.
This role reports to Marketing Manager and is based at our headquarters in Boulogne, Paris.
You are familiar with the overall B2B digital marketing strategy, including lead generation, nurturing, scoring, and inbound marketing. You will implement content marketing strategy from A to Z on our owned channels: website, LinkedIn, email, etc.
- Plan and produce web pages in alignment with VCLS guidelines to support marketing programs.
- Ongoing content update and maintenance to ensure its effectiveness and freshness.
- Track and repot on all site metrics through Google Analytics.
- Manage and execute all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including development (design and formatting), campaign set-up, list implementation, A/B testing and post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Develop and manage VCLS social media posting calendar, including writing and scheduling posts on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter (to be created) to drive engagement.
- Create, measure and maintain marketing metrics dashboards that track marketing effectiveness.
- Provide support for other marketing initiatives and special projects as needed.
Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing (either in-house or agency, B2B preferred), executing and managing emailing, social media and SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics, MailChimp required
- Hands-on experience on website content update (Drupal),with working knowledge of HTML and CSS
Personal attributes and skills:
- Fluent in English (French can be a second languages)
- Familiarity with Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and SEO tools are a plus
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills with attention to detail required
- Self-starter, hands-on style, willing to “dig in"
Numéro de référence