Description de l'offre
Début contrat :
Descriptif de la start-up
Ermeo revolutionizes the way large industrial companies run their operational processes. By transforming paper-based procedures into a SaaS mobile first platform, field workers are now connected with machines, SIs and Teams which makes them more productive than ever before.
Leading companies such as Total, Engie and SNCF rely on Ermeo to dramatically increase their productivity, produce better products and services, while accelerating their Digital Transformation towards Industry 4.0.
Backed by top VCs such as Hi Inov, Partech Ventures, or Axeleo Capital, we’re experiencing a very strong growth fuelled by a massive market opportunity.
We are now looking for dynamic professionnals to join us.
Ermeo, it's already :
- More than 40 clients
- €2,5 millions raised funds with well-known shareholders
- 25 employees with a very good spirit
Our values are simple, but challenging :
- Greatness : Ermeo is looking for people who like for projects to be properly achieved, and that have a dynamic state of mind that preaches constant innovation.
- Teaming and trust : team spirit is a priority. Working together and trusting each other to blossom collectively.
- Innovative spirit : otherwise why choose a small company ?
In 2 years Ermeo will have tripled its workforce, will be present in 5 countries and will have more than 500 clients.
The role of the Digital Marketing Expert is to set up efficient processes thanks to innovative tools, in order to acquire new leads and facilitate the work of Ermeo employees.
Your main missions will be to:
- Deploy new softwares (A / B testing, Support and Analytics)
- Collect and analyze the needs of employees internally (lead functional workshops, etc.);
- Carry out software benchmarks;
- Set up and deploy these softwares.
- Automate low-value added tasks between Ermeo departments
- Analyze automated exchanges between services;
- Propose an action plan adapted to the improvement of these exchanges;
- Connect all softwares deployed at Ermeo.
- Set up the Pardot marketing automation tool:
- Create email campaigns
- Create landing pages
- Create scenarios (engagement studio)
- A / B test the in-bound campaigns put in place
- Accompany the users (Ermeo employees) and obtain a very good adoption rate
- Take into account their feedback and requests for change;
- Train employees for them to use the tools correctly.
- Create real time dashboards that will drive all Ermeo activity
- Implement performance indicators for all employees;
- Analyze the performance of the tools developed.
You will have the opportunity to work with different tools such as:
According to your results, numerous perspectives will arise for you. Our important growth will allow you to develop your potential and feel a sense of belonging to an ambitious and promising entrepreneurial project.
With Ermeo, you will have :
Descriptif profil recherché
- A bright experience with high stakes
- Good perspectives
- A great work environment
Prerequisites and skills are essential for this opportunity with strong strategic issues:
- You have 1 to 2 years minimum of use and configuration of a CRM;
- You master at least one automated marketing management tool (Example: Mailchimp, Salesforce, Pardot), or Wordpress;
- You know about marketing automation and in-bound strategies;
- You are an english speaker.
Soft skills :
- Curious, maker
- Analytic skills, take a step back
- Listener, pedagogue
- Analytical, synthetic
- HR call interview
- Technical interview with the Marketing Director
- Marketing test
- Interview with the CEO
- Catch-up with the team, and you are in !