Description de l'offre
Digital Financial Services Technology Specialist
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Digital Financial Services Technology Specialist/ZIMFA has arisen within the Airbus ICT organization in Blagnac.
As the jobholder you are in charge of coordinating HQ and Corporate projects in scope of FAS (Finance Accounting Services), from the opportunity study phase up to the entry in services phases and end-to-end accountable in front of the TIMFTG Manager for the successful delivery of HQ and Corporate projects in scope.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your mains tasks will be:
- Identifies areas where information system changes are needed to support business plans and monitors the impact in terms of change management.
- Contributes to the general functional requirements of the business organization in the area of ICT solutions
- Analyses business needs and translates them into ICT solutions.
- Manages and implements updates to existing applications and maintenance activities guided by the needs, costs and plans agreed with internal users.
- Ensures quality of service and internal user satisfaction.
- Contribute to the preparation of the business plan of the organization
- Identify areas for improvement in business processes providing possible ICT solutions compliant with the ICT strategy
- Responsible for managing the information technology development within the business domain
- Anticipate changes to the Information System and the business impact and vice versa
- Formalize, consolidate and drive the development of the configuration of the information system
- Evaluate the relevance of the Information systems to the business domain
- Build requirements, specifications, business processes and the business case related to the proposed solutions
- Build a knowledge base through understanding the organization’s information system
This role will involve frequent travel for business twice a month in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor degree in finance, accountancy
- SAP FI
- AP and AR
- 5 to 10 years confirmed experience in IT Consultancy or financial
- Knowledge of FI process
- Communication skills, attitude to work within a team, good listening skills
- Knowledge of specific Airbus Finance and Accounting Shared Service projects and
- Experience with Electronic Invoicing – processes and technologies/platforms
- Accounts Payable process experience
- Coordinating the project from opportunity study to entry in service
- Ensuring the definition of the support model and the successful transition into operations
- Coordinating multiple releases and change requests in operations
- Coordinating overall the project teams
- Leveraging best practices and synergies across projects
- The transition from project mode to operations successfully meets expected SLA
- The solution is long lasting via managing multiple releases and change request
- The risks and issues are clearly identified and mitigated
- Project communication: Communicate with project stakeholders and project team.
- GPP methodology knowledge
- Language Skills: Negotiation level of English and advanced of French, intermediate of German