Description de l'offre
Digital Continuity Enterprise Architect (m/f)
Airbus Helicopters Marignane
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Digital Continuity architect has arisen within in Airbus Helicopters in Marignane.
You will join the Information Management.
The is accountable for proactively and holistically leading or supporting EA activities for creating deliverables that guide the developing direction for managing a portfolio of Digital Continuity solutions in response to disruptive forces, and driving achieving targeted business outcomes.
Digital continuity solutions include systems which guarantee the digital continuity of products (from design to operations), maintaining the digital information along the entire lifecycle of the products. It includes solutions as PLM, ERP, MOM/MES…).
Digital Continuity architects provide the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development of an enterprise's digital continuity architecture.
This individual creates deliverables that help develop a direction for managing the organization's portfolio of 'to be' and 'as is' solutions — including systems (meaning not just applications, but also processes and information), shared infrastructure services, and shared application services and components to better match targeted business outcome objectives.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the transformation office and project management office to ensure the execution of plans corresponds with what is being promised.
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state), and determine corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Work with business teams from R&D, Quality, and Supply Chain operations, the IT team, and external consultants, and lead the requirement gathering related to digital continuity. Understand and formalize business issues/drivers and requirements
- Elaborate and map business requirements into functional and technical solutions.
- Ensure detailed user case scenarios are defined and approved for each client solution being deployed
- Identify functionality in the project's design that can be best implemented as a generic solution supported by PLM / MOM/MES platform’s
- Define technical objectives, process requirements, constraints, and scope of the solution to be deployed
- Work closely with the PLM implementation team that consists to design the implementation of solutions architecture across a group supporting the
digital continuity objectives.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert (SME) for the enterprise PLM processes including Configuration Management, Product Quality Management, Requirements Management, Design Management and Product Compliance.
- Responsible for feasibility analysis, solution design and driving the selection, implementation of new software, functionality, or enhancement
- As a lead technical architect for the digital continuity solutions, work with internal and external technical teams, other PLM team members on all technical solutions.
- Lead the technical design and development of the integration between PLM solutions and boundary systems.
- Manage and develop the architecture for a broader scope of projects, working closely with application architects that manage and design architecture for a single project or initiative. Provide consulting support to application architects within projects to ensure the project is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information technology strategies.
- Analyse the business-IT environment (run, grow and transform the business) to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions to improve digital continuity domain.
- Analyse the technology industry, competitors and market trends, and determine their potential impact on digital continuity.
- Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns related to digital continuity to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
- Participate to the EA governance activities associated with ensuring digital continuity solutions architecture assurance and compliance.
- Develop a roadmap for the evolution of the digital continuity application portfolio from future to current state (as defined by the solutions architecture).
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Document all digital continuity related solution architecture design and analysis work.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a master degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Experience up to minimum 5 years in information systems is mandatory.
- Experience in information systems tools as PLM (Windchill, PTC), 3D modelling (CATIA V6), Delmia, Apriso, and TOGAF for the enterprise architect framework.
- Profiles from automobile and domotics domains can be interesting.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Knowledge in agile framework (Safe)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leader.
- Language Skills: advanced of English and negotiation level of French and beginner in German.